2017-08-18 - Liz Fong-Jones: Harassing people for hosting my email. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Liz Fong-Jones is some tranny with a jaw sharper than Robert Z'Dar who Greta Gustava / Kjel Andeson has apparently employed to harass third parties vaguely associated with me. This is to, presumably, help cover up that Trans LifeLine is a scam. Zhe works for Google, and is using an authoritative @google.com address to do this wetwork for Kjel. Xar's @google.com addresses are good for scaring small business.

This email falsely accuses me, us, whomever, of criminal behavior. No one is blackmailing this fucking troll. The only thing I'd want them to do is fuck off. I don't know if they're intimidated and I don't care. They should be more worried of the fact that they are openly using their @google.com association for non-work related activities, such as fucking with people they don't know and who never heard of them until today.

Additionally, the person they've contacted is not our host. They host our email server. This genius did a MX record lookup and assumed they hosted our entire site, because apparently that's the bar of entry for Google employees when you've got a face like fucking Mount Rushmore and a drag fetish.

I've alerted Liz that this harassment is unwelcomed.

---

On Thu, 17 Aug 2017, lizf@google.com wrote:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/trans-lifelines-greta-martela-greta-gustav-kjel-anderson-nina-niraj-chaubal.23222/page-364

kiwifarms.net which is hosted with you is posting my personal information
in order to intimidate and blackmail me, which is a violation of your
AUP/TOS.

Thanks,

Liz Fong-Jones

Last edited:

King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liz Fong-Jones is some tranny with a jaw sharper than Robert Z'Dar who Greta Gustava / Kjel Andeson has apparently employed to harass third parties vaguely associated with me. This is to, presumably, help cover up that Trans LifeLine is a scam. Zhe works for Google, and is using an authoritative @google.com address to do this wetwork for Kjel. Xar's @google.com addresses are good for scaring small business.

This email falsely accuses me, of us, of criminal behavior. No one is blackmailing this fucking troll. The only thing I'd want them to do is fuck off. I don't know if they're intimidated and I don't care. They should be more worried of the fact that they are openly using their @google.com association for non-work related activities, such as fucking with people they don't know and who never heard of them until today.

Additionally, the person they've contacted is not our host. They host our email server. This genius did a MX record lookup and assumed they hosted our entire site, because apparently that's the bar of entry for Google employees when you've got a face like fucking Mount Rushmore and a drag fetish.

---

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/trans-lifelines-greta-martela-greta-gustav-kjel-anderson-nina-niraj-chaubal.23222/page-364

AUP/TOS.

Thanks,

Liz Fong-Jones
So Greta is back to trying to destroy kf again? I wonder what he and El Nino have been up to behind the scenes during their lull over the past few months.

Taily Puff

Ready to Begin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this gets said enough that it might sound annoying, but I'm seriously grateful that Null has the stomach and backbone to put up with all this annoying nonsense. I just flipped through the news sub forum and then came to this, and I'm in annoyance overload already. The tide of hypocrites who hate free speech and are ready to violent oppose people who don't tow the sjw party line is overwhelming lately.

At this point I think the kiwifarms is more pro first amendment than the ACLU is.

GethN7

Cute doggo is cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This email falsely accuses me, of us, of criminal behavior. No one is blackmailing this fucking troll. The only thing I'd want them to do is fuck off. I don't know if they're intimidated and I don't care. They should be more worried of the fact that they are openly using their @google.com association for non-work related activities, such as fucking with people they don't know and who never heard of them until today.

---

AUP/TOS.

Thanks,

Liz Fong-Jones
I do hope they were actually dumb enough to act like an actual figure with legal authority, as that is a criminal act, and I'm sure their employer would not be pleased if they did so.

yawning sneasel

Fully Loaded
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This amazes me. It is like there are two Googles. One is a company that hires highly skilled people passionate about IT. The other is a diversity hire playpen for idiots who can barely audit, investigate or code.

BadaBadaBoom

This is The End, beautiful friend.
kiwifarms.net
If this and the recent BS with that memo isn't enough proof that providing your entire life over to the Google overlords is becoming an increasingly bad idea I don't know what is. They clearly are being overrun by tumblr fags who, even if they get fired or in trouble, will probably be able to access more than they should about you.

KerryDixon9

kiwifarms.net
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/14/your-money/relayrides-accident-raises-questions-on-liabilities-of-car-sharing.html

Liz hired out her car to a car sharing service. Dude who hired the car ended up causing a head on collision in which he was killed and injured the occupants of the other car.

Despite ending up with a dead body behind the wheel of her last car, Ms. Fong-Jones put her replacement vehicle right back into the RelayRides rental pool.

Why would she do this? “The original reason I signed up is still very much true,” she said. “I don’t drive the car very often and am environmentally minded and want other people to use the car rather than buying cars of their own.” She also has a dog and feels for other dog owners who can’t find dog-friendly rental car companies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/14/your-money/relayrides-accident-raises-questions-on-liabilities-of-car-sharing.html

Liz hired out her car to a car sharing service. Dude who hired the car ended up causing a head on collision in which he was killed and injured the occupants of the other car.

Despite ending up with a dead body behind the wheel of her last car, Ms. Fong-Jones put her replacement vehicle right back into the RelayRides rental pool.

Why would she do this? “The original reason I signed up is still very much true,” she said. “I don’t drive the car very often and am environmentally minded and want other people to use the car rather than buying cars of their own.” She also has a dog and feels for other dog owners who can’t find dog-friendly rental car companies.
LIZ "HEAD ON COLLISION" FONG-JONES
LIZ "CARS FOR KILLIN" FONG-JONES
LIZ "HOPEFULLY NOT A PART OF GOOGLE'S SELF-DRIVING VEHICLE PROGRAM" FONG-JONES

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino