2017-08-18 - Liz Fong-Jones: Harassing people for hosting my email. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeloTheWizard

Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads
kiwifarms.net
Double points for describing what you're creating as "intersectional shenanigans," because I'm not sure if there's ever been a better two-word description for this place. It's pretty equal-opportunity across political and social divides.
It's cause we don't give a shit who you are, just about what you say or do. God himself could appear on these forums, we'd call him exceptional for the whole circumcision thing, and he'd reply that it was to reduce infections because personal hygiene wasn't so good back then.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think in answer to a post further up the thread, there are two Googles.

On the one hand, you've the Google of "Don't be Evil" and really smart engineers and business people. This is the Google that invented Gmail, Android, Image Search, and so forth.

But keeping all this going requires huge amounts of server space and a horde of worker bees to do all the scutwork of keeping everything from collapsing under its own weight. To this end, there's probably thousands of cubicle dwellers all doing that and this person with the "@google.com" email address is probably one of those. They probably work them to the bone for shit pay while feeding them the tale about how blessed they are to work for Google.

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's cause we don't give a shit who you are, just about what you say or do. God himself could appear on these forums, we'd call him exceptional for the whole circumcision thing, and he'd reply that it was to reduce infections because personal hygiene wasn't so good back then.
So why didn't he just make "wash ur dicks" a commandment? Let's dox him.

Splendid Meat Sticks

Castigat ridendo mores
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could try and use Patreon but it'd get taken down fucking instantly.

Actually, you know what? Lets use Patreon. I want to see how fast it gets taken down.
Look at that video where the CEO pretty much lays out what you can and can't do.

Rotus

The whole spectrum
kiwifarms.net
I know KF is for laughing at spergs, but what the hell man. What is it about people laughing at how exceptional you act on a site you don't even have to go that makes people pitch a fit so hard?

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
LFJ and his/zhir/zhim's "wife" I imagine... "Elly" Fong-Jones.

Exactly what we've come to expect from Kjel, Zach and their band of merry followers.
I was wondering when this guy, sorry, lovely lady would arrive on the scene, I've seen its name mentioned quite a bit.
Wow, are they even trying to pass as women? They look manly as fuck. The one on the right looks like he never washes his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino