2017-08-18 - Liz Fong-Jones: Harassing people for hosting my email. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fool

kiwifarms.net
It's almost like I have a reason to tell everyone to boycott Google, even if they get angry that I suggest they use any other search engine.

It's almost like I'm always right or something. It's so weird.

Also in case anyone forgot, years ago a Google employee hijacked the email address of some teenager and bullied him and his girlfriend with it. He didn't do anything special to do that, that's just the power Google gives their employees and how unchecked it is. These are the people running this shithole company.

Positron

A Genital Milliner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While this is likely true, Nina posted many months ago that she was going to "reach out to" contacts at Google.
I seriously doubt pajeet has much connection to Google; any "friend" he might know are likely as batshit as he is.

If that's the case, Chris should have no trouble in finding work
Chris can design the Google frontpiece. It needs a lady's touch.

mdrop22

kiwifarms.net
google.png

Wow, and I thought Google was one of the top companies to work for in the US. No fucking thank you.

wow ok they want to be women so bad, but they dress like men who ordered their clothes off a Chinese Amazon vendor. What even is that purple sack? And don't even get me started on the ill-fitting "corset".

Also, dude on the right has Blake from Workaholics hair

wow.png

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
It's almost like I have a reason to tell everyone to boycott Google, even if they get angry that I suggest they use any other search engine.

It's almost like I'm always right or something. It's so weird.

Also in case anyone forgot, years ago a Google employee hijacked the email address of some teenager and bullied him and his girlfriend with it. He didn't do anything special to do that, that's just the power Google gives their employees and how unchecked it is. These are the people running this shithole company.
Heres another reason. Bing gives out gift cards if you use it.

I've been ousted! Oh no. My true identity revealed.
He even has Fong in his name.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this idiot is using his Google email and contact info for this personal crusade. I can't imagine Google would be okay with a gender bending autist using their name and image as a weapon to intimidate people into silence and conformity.

Also, I'd probably fuck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino