2017-08-18 - Liz Fong-Jones: Harassing people for hosting my email. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Say what you mean and say it mean.
kiwifarms.net
I'm convinced that Google is the Illuminati HQ where they are obsessed with infecting the local water supply with the chemicals that turn frogs gay before they move on to the rest of us.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm convinced that Google is the Illuminati HQ where they are obsessed with infecting the local water supply with the chemicals that turn frogs gay before they move on to the rest of us.
Google hates freedom and therefore, they hate us, since we are the sole remaining harbinger of freedom of speech.

They are literally the Devil and we are literally the soldiers of God.

Pepito

Star of Famous TV Show "Pepito and his Cartel"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear fucking god Null how come only the troons come out to try to nuke your house and shoot a crossbow at you?
Because they're fucked up in the head.

Now, for real, Troogle either hires these people as some kind of meat shield a la EA or their business practices are sinking into new lows. I'm 100% sure these creatures don't contribute to the company's workforce at all.

Jaimas

Broniversal Soldier
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because they're fucked up in the head.

Now, for real, Troogle either hires these people as some kind of meat shield a la EA or their business practices are sinking into new lows. I'm 100% sure these creatures don't contribute to the company's workforce at all.
The reason they get hired is because they're ideologues who back "the cause." In their insane worldview, someone who backs the cause and is demonstrably fucking insane is more moral than someone who has done absolutely nothing wrong and is a filthy nonbeliever.

A common sobriquet is that this is why they love Islamic fundamentalists so much - same mindset.

Pepito

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reason they get hired is because they're ideologues who back "the cause." In their insane worldview, someone who backs the cause and is demonstrably fucking insane is more moral than someone who has done absolutely nothing wrong and is a filthy nonbeliever.

A common sobriquet is that this is why they love Islamic fundamentalists so much - same mindset.
That doesn't make sense from a corporate or productive standpoint. All these people are a lawsuit waiting to blow on their faces at the slightest provocation and I don't see Alphabet sueing left and right for petty things as pronouns or gender neutral bathrooms. I read somewhere in this forum once that said non-issues are actually de-articulation tactics used by social terrorists; amazing how HR or the board can't see through their bullshit.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
wow, this sucks. I know this site will likely weather it but it does sicken me that free speech is being trampled on this badly by people who don't want to be laughed at for acting out. I am going to bed early for preparing to wake up early tomorrow but I'll be willing to support this site however I can, donations, helping with gather documents, you name it and I'll try and help.

(almost forgot about this while looking for it. I still stand by what I said above though)

Last edited:

Jaimas

Broniversal Soldier
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That doesn't make sense from a corporate or productive standpoint. All these people are a lawsuit waiting to blow on their faces at the slightest provocation and I don't see Alphabet sueing left and right for petty things as pronouns or gender neutral bathrooms. I read somewhere in this forum once that said non-issues are actually de-articulation tactics used by social terrorists; amazing how HR or the board can't see through their bullshit.
Did you ever notice that every company or group that winds up completely taken over by these clowns inevitably dies, becomes completely useless for its original intended purpose, or otherwise has to do a massive restructuring in which everyone involved is fired to even try to repair shit? People have suspected Google was infested for years before the Damore memo, and with the lawsuit we now have proof.

Because yellow-scaled wingless dragonkin multiple systems totally deserve legitimacy and seminars on company time.

Whether it's Marvel Comics, Bioware, or any other organization they successfully infiltrate, the result is the same: It winds up permanently changed, and, in time, turned into one more platform to shriek from. If this cancer eventually kills the company involved, so be it - better it dies than the filthy normies have it.

They don't care about the business side of things, Pepito. Ideology is all for these clowns.

Pepito

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They don't care about the business side of things, Pepito. Ideology is all for these clowns.
This saddens me beyond words but remember that Troogle is part of a business conglomerate called Alphabet. It's their public face, no less so maybe once things get noticed by the big man CEO, some actions will be taken.

I hope.

Jaimas

Broniversal Soldier
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This saddens me beyond words but remember that Troogle is part of a business conglomerate called Alphabet. It's their public face, no less so maybe once things get noticed by the big man CEO, some actions will be taken.

I hope.
Like has been said in its thread, Google itself is big enough to not die from this, no matter how bad its infestation. It is, however, going to air a bunch of dirty laundry and if it embarasses our favorite Troon Googler (Troongler?) so much the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino