2017-08-18 - Liz Fong-Jones: Harassing people for hosting my email. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Does this dude actually not have arms or is he photoshopping his picture to get rid of them?
He's a sick freak who has a fetish for being an imaginary snake, so he pretends not to have arms and fetishizes amputation so he can be the disgusting snake fetish creature he wants to be.

Yes, he actually is that sick, disgusting, and insane.

This is the kind of sick fuck bullshit Google stands for.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's a sick freak who has a fetish for being an imaginary snake, so he pretends not to have arms and fetishizes amputation so he can be the disgusting snake fetish creature he wants to be.

Yes, he actually is that sick, disgusting, and insane.

This is the kind of sick fuck bullshit Google stands for.
He must be really good at posing for his photos because I was legit not sure. They don't look shopped.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He puts his arms behind his back. Notice how his chest sticks out.
Yeah, I can see it now you mention it. He must have quite flexible shoulders though.
That's such a bizarre thing to have a fetish for though, I kinda hope he does manage to get his arms amputated somehow in some backalley surgery, just so he can realise how much his life is going to suck from that point on.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I would make fun of dude, but whoever edited this piece dropped the ball, hard.

• Informative
Reactions: Marvin

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I would make fun of dude, but whoever edited this piece dropped the ball, hard.
Oh whoa. Liz Fong-Jones looks starkly male in that video.

They can at least hit the warbly "indiscriminate gender" target in most of their other pics, but with video, there's no room for obfuscation. In videos, the male body is entirely on display.

Heh, also in the next video, Liz admits to being a nano user (in lieu of vim or emacs). Liz doesn't program shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino