2017-08-25 - Vidar Viking Elvi: Do I have to pull the trigger on this one? -

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This guy has to be one of the biggest fucking idiots around.

I also don't know whether he's a pedophile, but he's certainly said some pretty fucked up things that might lead a reasonable person to that conclusion.

Also this dimwit literally asked for the thread on him to be made.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone who is really vindictive is Bryan.
He is an insane Narcissist and he is just planing to try to grind me
harder. Because when he isn't shut down but encouraged he will just
make things worse. Honestly you would think that moderation is to
protect someone weak that is being bullied. That is what it usually
does.
But in this case it's about protecting the aggressor from doing
unbelievably stupid shit.
I don't know, maybe this is something you want. The excitements with
lawsuits and legal action.
Because not putting the restraints on Bryan and allowing him to be
trolled, and encouraged to escalate his madness is going to lead down
that route.
internet is srous bizz

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
This guy has to be one of the biggest fucking idiots around.

I also don't know whether he's a pedophile, but he's certainly said some pretty fucked up things that might lead a reasonable person to that conclusion.

Also this dimwit literally asked for the thread on him to be made.
Honestly, I think most people just thought of BSV as some weird autist that had decided to fixate on DSP for whatever reason. Nobody really knew anything about him except that he is DSP's biggest paypig. Then he started posting. And just kept posting and even requested his own thread, where he continued to dig himself deeper and deeper. It was pretty entertaining to see the train wreck in action.

RIP_SANITY

I DID NOTHING WRONG DOOD
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I think most people just thought of BSV as some weird autist that had decided to fixate on DSP for whatever reason. Nobody really knew anything about him except that he is DSP's biggest paypig. Then he started posting. And just kept posting and even requested his own thread, where he continued to dig himself deeper and deeper. It was pretty entertaining to see the train wreck in action.
Compare him to the other two big DSP white knights: KGhaelon is mostly known nowadays for being a sad pathetic individual who just donates money to Phil to be noticed by him.
Sammy on the other hand, wanted to troll the detractor community and failed miserably, becoming the most unintentionally hilarious of DSP's white knights thus far.
BSV is on a whole new level compared to these two. As far as we know, neither Sammy nor KG are satanists or pedo defenders, for one, and both never tried signing up and posting here, looking to stir up shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino