2017-09-06 - Imgur.com: bann has happen again -

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOMO INSPECTUS

insufferable shitbird
kiwifarms.net
russian and sino-chingchong territories have their own free image hosts, which are all fundamentally just Imgur with fewer white people. for example, imgsrc.ru is frequently used by russian gamers to host screenshots of EOBANII SUKA BLYAT.

i would say this would be an opportunity to do something just as pointlessly petty in retaliation, but i don't know of any Imgur competitors that we could start using out of spite. there's shit like Voat's imgur clone, i think it's called Veuwer, but i don't have much faith in little ventures like that lasting very long.

when did this blocking begin, and what do you think it's in retaliation for?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone suggest an image host that will work on the forums? I've actually had trouble getting imgur and others to work for many weeks now, always gives me a broken link/image icon. I use the forums upload but sometimes its nice to have the image preview load in the thread automatically.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So all I have to do is copy and paste it in my browser instead of just directly clicking it? Oh no, what a humiliating defeat! My fickle instantaneous stimulation addicted Millennial brain cannot operate with such a simple work around! However will I get on with life? How will I function? I am utterly defeated at this first inconvenience, for I have never had to do anything with the slightest amount of effort on my part in my entire life! I am but slain!
@Null, have the forum software redirect imgur request links through a different domain, or a "domain proxy" so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino