2017-11-17 - Skylar Ittner: "Copyright notice" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With every post You make, @Skylar Ittner, I can really see now your totally over 9000 IQ.

"huh huh huh, i'll take down the farms this time using my totally copyrighted screenshits as a excuse to fuck with them!!!!

but first let me send them a fake address because im a legal genius and I know how these things work huhuh"

Also, dude, your reddit content is shit and you write like shit, you should be thankful that at least there's some people (aka us) interested in the trash you write. Otherwise, you would be screaming into the void and the only people noticing you would be your college staff, to kick you out.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, dude, your reddit content is shit and you write like shit, you should be thankful that at least there's some people (aka us) interested in the trash you write. Otherwise, you would be screaming into the void and the only people noticing you would be your college staff, to kick you out.
In fairness, he's also gained reddit infamy and made the front page there on multiple occasions. Redditors are only interested in his content for the same reasons that we are, though.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In fairness, he's also gained reddit infamy and made the front page there on multiple occasions. Redditors are only interested in his content for the same reasons that we are, though.
Ah yes, I was speaking more in terms that the only people who give a shit about him are people like us, who only really pay attention in him for laughs.

edit bc this autocorrector is r.etarded

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I await with interest the development of the legal argument that taking screen caps of one's exceptional screeds, which one freely submitted to a globally known website freely accessible to anyone browsing the internet, does not constitute a fair use of the screeds.

I genuinely do await this with interest, and popcorn.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)(A)(iv): Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.

Unless you live in a cave with no cell reception, a telephone number and email address are sufficient.
IQ of 150 plus some experience in coding and you're having trouble with the "and"? Did you never take digital logic? Was that not a part of your course?

The "AND" command requires that both sides be true in order for it to work.
This means you would need an address and telephone number at the very least to contact somebody but if you also have an e-mail address then that's simply added to the stack as it were. At no point does it invalidate one of the previous requirements. You are required, the address and phone number and the e-mail is an added bonus in case you happen to have one. If you fail to provide one with an address then the request is null and void.

You realize that these things are not made complicated so that geniuses are required to figure them out. So it should be child's play for somebody with a 150 IQ to do so. So what's your excuse, other than your crippling autism?

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IQ of 150 plus some experience in coding and you're having trouble with the "and"? Did you never take digital logic? Was that not a part of your course?
He also claimed to have a 99th percentile SAT score. Does the SAT not involve any logical reasoning? (I'm not American, so I never had to write the SAT and am not that familiar with it)

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
He also claimed to have a 99th percentile SAT score. Does the SAT not involve any logical reasoning? (I'm not American, so I never had to write the SAT and am not that familiar with it)
Yeah but they were always things like, "X=something and Y=something else"

Then give you a bunch of options as to which one is greater. Or they used one of those word puzzles like, "Lol is to Cow" and then give you four options that was the closest in meaning to that. They never had any real logic questions on it just math and word puzzles at least when I took them.

And 99% on the SAT just means he studied hard enough to get a good score. That's it. This is no different than somebody like Jimbo with his 124 IQ thinking that because his head was full of trivia he was automatically smart. Skylar might be more accomplished than Jimbo could ever be but he's still a lolcow that doesn't get that people are laughing at him and his actions because he's an idiot.

You cram for an exam and I can guarantee you, you're going to forget half of what you learned a week later. Get to next year in class and you will have forgotten most of what you learned, this is why in most classes there's a bit of a refresher to get your mind back on track. But it's what you do with that knowledge and how you can apply it that makes the difference.

I'm damn good at my job because I've not only learned it but I keep on top of things. There have been times in my career that I've had to troubleshoot from people who literally can't explain what they're seeing on screen. "No Sir. If your screen is black with white letters on it, it does not mean the screen is completely black. Those letters that you see make up words. Can you tell me what the words say?".

Part of this is because I knew my shit and because I knew the limitations of the crap home PCs they made. Seriously. Unless you know nothing about PCs, don't buy one ready made from people like HP, Compaq, Dell or anybody else. They have such razor thin profit margins that they literally use the cheapest possible parts. Find somebody that knows what they're doing and have them build one for you. You can get more machine for less money.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The best part of it all was Skye trying to get Null in trouble but at the same time, crapping his fat boy pants in fear that Null acknowledge his real address.
I think he knows we already have it, or would within minutes.

I think it's the whole "under penalty of perjury" thing that scares him a bit since he knows he'd be committing perjury, because he knows his claims are utter bullshit.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he knows we already have it, or would within minutes.

I think it's the whole "under penalty of perjury" thing that scares him a bit since he knows he'd be committing perjury, because he knows his claims are utter bullshit.
So he's so buttmad with us that he is risking comitting perjury, just to be able to "mess" with the site?

Talk about desperate measures

Reactions: Bryan Magee

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Skyler is using his computer education to make himself sound scary. He his about as scary as a script kiddy.

So far all I see is classic ITG behavior, only he uses smugness instead of shittalk.
Most "hackers" out there are nothing more than script kids. They downloaded a script found on the internet, tried it out and suddenly they're a "1337 h@X0r". This is Skyler's level of ability. Problem is he's too young and inexperienced to truly have any kind of skill. His games that he made show this. They're amateurish and rely on clunky bloated code to make them work.

@Fancy Bear pretty much put the lie to his delusions of adequacy.
Team @Fancy Bear put the little sperg in his place. I'm sure they already have his dox and haven't released it because they're waiting for him to slip up again.

And the bad thing is that I can almost guarantee you that his information is right there to be found on a top level Google search. You might need to dig a little maybe go down a couple pages and check the webpage cache but I'd be surprised if he didn't let it slip at some point.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most "hackers" out there are nothing more than script kids. They downloaded a script found on the internet, tried it out and suddenly they're a "1337 h@X0r". This is Skyler's level of ability. Problem is he's too young and inexperienced to truly have any kind of skill. His games that he made show this. They're amateurish and rely on clunky bloated code to make them work.

Team @Fancy Bear put the little sperg in his place. I'm sure they already have his dox and haven't released it because they're waiting for him to slip up again.

And the bad thing is that I can almost guarantee you that his information is right there to be found on a top level Google search. You might need to dig a little maybe go down a couple pages and check the webpage cache but I'd be surprised if he didn't let it slip at some point.
One of the more reliable measures of intelligence is what you glean from your life experiences and how you apply those lessons in your future actions. Since Skylar apparently cannot learn from experience (as evidenced by Fancy Bear handing his ass to him) I'm going to be charitable and assume he has a learning disability of some sort. It's possible to be highly intelligent and still have a deficiency in one or more areas of mental achievement. He might excel at book learning, but many life skills aren't learned from study but from experience. I'm not sure Skylar was allowed to fuck up and suffer the consequences, which is the worst thing you can do to a child. I was going to address Skylar directly and tell him that deliberate or not, his parents have ruined his life as it stands, but we know he won't listen. I'll point out that at this juncture, he's essentially poured gasoline on the pile of money representing his future earnings and tossed a match on it. Even a mom and pop operation is going to google him, and bask in the sheer ego and stupidity. He'd better hope his business takes off, and no one ever bothers to check him out personally.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I'll point out that at this juncture, he's essentially poured gasoline on the pile of money representing his future earnings and tossed a match on it. Even a mom and pop operation is going to google him, and bask in the sheer ego and stupidity. He'd better hope his business takes off, and no one ever bothers to check him out personally.
This right here. I don't care who you are or how accomplished you are, every employer is checking your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Googling your name. His only option at this point is to find a religious organization who's hatred of teh gheys is on par with his own. Maybe the Westboro Baptist Church is hiring?

SkeletonBias420

international shitposting outlaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This right here. I don't care who you are or how accomplished you are, every employer is checking your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Googling your name. His only option at this point is to find a religious organization who's hatred of teh gheys is on par with his own. Maybe the Westboro Baptist Church is hiring?
He may be out of luck there too.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's also a sin.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness." That means God doesn't want you to be a lying liar that lies.
He doesn't seem to mind actually being a lying liar telling lies or worry much about Hell. Otherwise, he'd act differently.

I think the concept of some forced anal enrichment in a penitentiary worries him a bit, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino