2017-11-17 - Skylar Ittner: "Copyright notice" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

captn_kettle

kiwifarms.net
@Skylar Ittner
P.S.: To clarify, the previous email I sent you was not an official takedown notice, but rather a friendly notification.
Translation: "I've not had several hundred lawyers reject me yet, but be prepared. I'll still post to reddits legal advice where everyone educated enough will subliminally call me a fucking idiot.".

The only thing I can imagine right now is Skylar in the arms of his mom, stroking his hair and saying "don't worry son, justice will prevail and you will get what you want. Don't listen to those meanies, mommy knows best".

It's like the legal version of when you see a fuck ugly newborn on Facebook and the parent says "what a beautiful child!".

Yeah maybe to you, but to everyone else we're all worried about feeding that kid after midnight.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
@Skylar Ittner has come back, eh? Are you truly fucking stupid enough to go to war with the farms again?

Maybe you can go join that idiot Allen John Jones and his collection of idiots called STOAT who are trying to achieve the same thing. Or maybe you're lusting for @Fancy Bear 's big bear dick to ravage your ass again?

@Skylar Ittner

The requirement is a

LEGAL.
RETURN.
ADDRESS.
FOR COUNTER-NOTIFICATIONS.

Not a phone number! Not an email address! Not a P.O. Box! Where you fucking live so I can send a sheriff to your fucking house with my FUCKING counter GOD DAMN notification.

This isn't programming or web development. This is a legal complaint. This is what happens when you send legal complaints: I get send the Sheriff to dispose my counter notice, and until you give me your address and sign under penalty of perjury this is LARPing.
Damn, son that was

glass_houses

Mind the spines.
kiwifarms.net
When will spergs learn? *cough* *cough*
Honestly, the amount of cows who don't get that all they have to do is to just lay low for a few months until most followers get bored and move on. Admittedly some are never truly forgotten and will always be on the radar, like the horror cow Sick Nick, but in general don't do anything interesting and people will lose interest. Granted that for a hell of younger people, what happens online is just as important as IRL because culture, but once someone hits their mid twenties and hasn't got a severe mental illness, they have it coming. In the heyday of Encyclopedia Dramatica I was very much into the otherkin shit, read a lot about it etc. A couple years back I got curious about one of the main offenders who'd suddenly disappeared. It wasn't particularly hard to track her down. It took me a couple of days but my sleuthing skills are shit. She's been keeping a blog and posts a lot of artwork, but it's immediately clear that she's severely schizophrenic and when she breaks the results are spectacular. But by way of coincidence when I found her she'd not long made a post about how upset she was that no one online would accept that she'd changed and that her infamy lives on. Well, since then I've been quietly checking in from time to time, and while her bouts of psychosis are spectacular, even she has enough wits to keep it to her blog and pretty much stays off the radar

How's that, Skylar? Do you get it? Even an unmedicated schizophrenic with severe bouts of psychosis can restrain themselves online. There have been other schizophrenics featured here on the farms, but they eventually disappear. Every now and again a farmer will search the obituaries for them and find nothing, and surmise that the cow has either been treated or even just retrained from going on the net.

And then there's you. Not psychotic, not acting out because of gigantic levels of stress IRL, not trapped in an awful situation, not in an online cult, not a compulsive. You're just an idiot with a complete lack of self awareness, who does the exact same thing over and over in the bizarre conviction that this time, this time now, people will finally do what you expect them to do. This goes way beyond basuc autism and into a full blown personality disorder. To repeat, there are severely mentally ill people who nevertheless have more ability to learn than you. And as for your alleged 150 IQ? It's complete bullshit. Every single thing you've typed out online reads like a thirteen year old trying to make themselves look smart. If you're convinced that the body of work you've constructed in programming demonstrates your brilliance, well, way before @Fancy Bear appeared you were copping shit for how bad it really is.

Tl;Dr

You're an idiot.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
I'll still post to reddits legal advice where everyone educated enough will subliminally call me a fucking idiot.".
Nah I've been on r/legaladvice long enough. They don't do it subliminally. They just straight up call you a dumbass to your face.

And then they mock you a second time around on r/bestoflegaladvice once the thread inevitbly derails.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
using Disposition-Notification-To to try and get a notification when i open the email to prove servicing (lol)
I missed this on the first pass. That's hilarious. It's funny to watch this fat faced nerd try to be clever with this shit.

This isn't the UK. Servicing here has to actually be provable. I'm not a lawyer, but I can't imagine an optional header in an email message would persuade a judge in the US.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
skylar if you wanna post a distraction phone number at least use a good one like your mom barb's 417-436-2351
It's like, he's stupid, but he's just aware enough that emailing his address to Null will end badly for him.

Too bad he didn't think about how badly it would end sending this notification to Null in the first place. Or responding to his thread. Or going on a crusade against his school after they kicked him out. Or putting up those flyers and being a shitbird to the staff who had enough of his whining and kicked him out...

Man, it's a good thing he's too egotistical to recognize that he's the number one source of every one of his problems, because I imagine if he did figure that out, he'd have a complete psychological breakdown because he has the emotional fortitude of a six-year-old billionaire heiress that got the wrong color pony for her birthday.

SkeletonBias420

international shitposting outlaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't the UK. Servicing here has to actually be provable. I'm not a lawyer, but I can't imagine an optional header in an email message would persuade a judge in the US.
Like Null said, proper service involves physically putting this shit in someone's hands. If he can demonstrate to a judge that he has spent months putting forth effort to do that, he can make a motion for alternate means of service which usually involves registered mail or publishing a notice in a local newspaper. I'm not sure electronic service can be used anywhere in the US unless the defendant has opted into it.

The Fool

kiwifarms.net
It's like, he's stupid, but he's just aware enough that emailing his address to Null will end badly for him.

Too bad he didn't think about how badly it would end sending this notification to Null in the first place. Or responding to his thread. Or going on a crusade against his school after they kicked him out. Or putting up those flyers and being a shitbird to the staff who had enough of his whining and kicked him out...

Man, it's a good thing he's too egotistical to recognize that he's the number one source of every one of his problems, because I imagine if he did figure that out, he'd have a complete psychological breakdown because he has the emotional fortitude of a six-year-old billionaire heiress that got the wrong color pony for her birthday.
I think he just thinks he can bluff his way through life. If you threaten someone with G*D on your side you'll win every time without even doing anything.
Poor boy watched way too many of those shitty Christian children's shows.
So he's just going to continue arguing and bluffing his way through everything. He knows he's all bark and no bite, he just hopes you're stupider than him. No a very solid gamble, gotta admit.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

...This is official notice...

oh shit nevermind guys, pack it in

Seriously though, how stupid is this guy? Or, more precisely, how much of a gulf is there between how dumb he is and how smart he thinks he is? Skyler should take a look at the Evangelist "DOCTOR" McKim, Sr. thread because that's the direction he's going in.

A man's got to know his limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino