2017-12-14 - Scott v. Moon Mk III -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yahoowa be praised, we have triumphed over the tides of darkness yet again without doing anything.View attachment 334965

View attachment 334964
You will lose your lawsuit
  • Scott v. Lolcow LLC (2017) Melinda Leigh Scott attempts to sue my company after her stalker used the Kiwi Farms to talk about her in a thread that was about only himself. The case is dismissed without trial.
  • Scott v. Wise County Commonwealths (2017) Unsatisfied with the court's prior judgement, she then sued the fucking county itself (naming my company a codefendant) in an attempt to force them to arraign me with formal criminal charge. The district court throws out the complaint in the same day that it arrives to the clerk. Who says Government isn't efficient?
Morons.

KiwiMisetté

kiwifarms.net
dumbasses cant even ignore a gossip website like this and must try whatever they can to save face :story:

i cant wait till someone gives violent threats or actually do it just to get their thread removed (not that i suggest/promote doing but it would definitely be lulzy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino