2017-12-14 - Scott v. Moon Mk III -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globe

baby you look great today
kiwifarms.net
what amuses me is that it's "trial with witnesses" ... so did she go to court with her husband, summon him as witness, plead to the judge to have my kiwizone taken down and them given eleventy million dollars, and then the judge just ruled in favor of the empty defense podium?
Tbh I'd do the same thing out of sheer spite. I can't even imagine how indignifying it must be to go through everything you go through to be where you are as a sitting judge and then get handed a exceptional frivolous case like this just because some neurotic spaz couldn't handle being talked about on the internet.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Are her lawsuits all being thrown out bc she just vomits word salad onto a form instead of hiring a real lawyer?
two big issues

1) failing to make a claim [i.e. you have to have a 'tort', or legal reason, to sue someone]
2) subject matter jurisdiction [you cant sue a floridian under virginia law]

these are the two most fundamental building blocks in any case.

diana

smells of YSL and sadness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1) failing to make a claim [i.e. you have to have a 'tort', or legal reason, to sue someone]
2) subject matter jurisdiction [you cant sue a floridian under virginia law]

these are the two most fundamental building blocks in any case.
You'd think someone who "owns her own business" and filled a case for a stalker might have a mild familiarity with these basic rules... or the capacity to use google.

Could you imagine the judge, some 40-50 something year old professional person, having this brought before them and then coming here out of curiosity... It somewhat reminds me of the predicament H3H3 got himself into where the judge had to watch not only H3's video but also Matt's, multiple times.

I'd be embarrassed to present this in a court of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino