Facebook [2017-Sep-07 to 2017-Sep-26] Jessica Quinn Related Updates - The Chris x Jessie OTP is no more.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the 7th of September, 2017 Chris-Chan made a series of status updates complaining about not having a sweetheart. Then, a facebook user calling themselves Jessica Quinn told him "We need to talk", an ominous phrase in most cases.

As it turns out she would later become "facebook official" with Chris. This has lead to pages of speculation as to her motives and if she is a whiteknight like Anna or a troll like the countless fake girlfriends that have been featured in previous sagas of his life.

The next day (September 8th) Chris uploaded a video to his youtube channel declaring that he is "With Sweetheart" and demanding the audience's respect.

Following this, on the 9th, Chris posted a drawing he made of Jessica. Along with this drawing we learn that he considers her to be the same woman as "Lovely Weather", a character from Sonichu Issue #10.

Also, there was a thread where a newfag allegedly interviewed Jessie on facebook.

NIGGO KILLA

We wuz Mobla suits n shit
kiwifarms.net
Im aware that quinn was a massive white knight for chris but when asked about it on the farms i was told it was for the best not to ask

now that shes a sweetheart can someone give me a rundown on her?

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jessica Quinn has been posting on Chris-Chan's wall for years, occasionally crossing paths with his other orbiters like Kengle and Watermelon, who are among the more prominent ones alongside her. She doesn't quite like William Waterman.

She frequently tries to give Chris advice, which he generally doesn't listen to. And sometimes having to reassure him that nothing bad will happen, like when he was chimping about Trump.

During the Unclit 2.0 debacle she flipped her lid, claiming that she was "done" and saying her mind was blown by his actions during that particular saga.

There was an imposter account under her name on here a few months that got its name changed.

I found an early mention of her from 2015.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
No one should be insane enough to get intimate with Chris after Unclit 2.0, the DJ pony cosplay and the Doopie debacle.

Jessica Quinn saw pretty much all of it, and still chooses to become a sweetheart.

Either Chris has a ton of money we dont know about, or this is a troll attempt

Im aware that quinn was a massive white knight for chris but when asked about it on the farms i was told it was for the best not to ask

now that shes a sweetheart can someone give me a rundown on her?
Quinn is one of the few Facebook friends Chris lets comment on his updates. She usually gives passive aggressive advice along with Kim

SomethingWittyandBadass

Daddy's too busy fucking a whore to care Timmy.
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling that she's the granddaughter or some how related to Charles Mason's supporters seeing how this whiteknight is shining so brightly in all of Chris's bullshit.

• Agree
Reactions: NIGGO KILLA

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris thinks she is real.
Thread

Another important Jessie update of note is her planned date with Chris slated for Friday October the 6th, 2017.
Thread
date plan.jpg

Tags
facebook

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino