Rejected! 2018-01-20 - Bryan Dunn: " Official Ban Appeal" - im not even reading this shit

what do

• unban

Votes: 107 41.3%
  • stay ban

Votes: 152 58.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Official Ban Appeal
Hello Null,

You asked me to write a one time Ban Appeal and at the time, I took the wrong approach and decided to try to talk to you on discord rather then officially and coherently
taking my time to respond to you through the proper channels. I would like to rectify that and properly appeal to your authority on why I deserve a second chance on Kiwifarms as a whole.

First, an Apology and Promise to you officially.
I apologize for my behavior towards you and not taking your very real and very serious statements on my posting history to heart. That is my fault, at times I believe kiwifarms is a place of shitposting non-serious fun and I should not assume ever that you are joking with me or acting funny towards me when you make statements on my behaviors that bother you and staff on this forum. This is your baby, your domain, your House if you will and I should do better to respect you and your grievances with anything that I am doing while in your house. That being said, I promise you that if you are willing to give me a chance that I will be more thoughtful on my postings and read through everything before responding. That I will not attempt any disrespectful or even joking remarks at you or any other staff ever. It is not my intention to slight you or this site or anyone who helps contribute to its well-being. For that I am sorry.

This being said, I love kiwifarms. I enjoy involving myself within this community as much as it has let me. It helped me understand that I shouldn't take the internet so seriously and to this day I am still learning. I enjoy reading through various threads, engaging with others, adding my own threads and content when I can, and talking about daily happenings, video games and more here. Regardless of myself being an observation as well. I have been greatly humbled by the majority of others here that I didn't think id ever have. If it wasn't for Kiwifarms I would not have enjoyed movie nights with new found friends like Cricket, Dynastia, Flossman, DawnDusk, Valiant, Randall Fraggs, Neger Psyklog and more. Kiwifarms became my new home to engage in things I enjoy to do online which is too shitpost and have fun talking about interesting crazy stuff and people on the internet. It may be silly or lame but its fun to me online and that's enough for me.

When it comes to you Null, many times I have crossed your boundaries without even realizing it. I am not a malicious person at heart nor do I try to be, I have a tendency to be very friendly and forthcoming and try to make friends whenever I can Online. In 2010-2012 I ran multiple ARMA 2 and Garrys mod communiy with people I met online and ended up bonding with for years to come, this idea of friendships over the internet and simple interactions has alwayys been my viewpoint until 3 months ago. With you i've attempted this not understanding how you viewed things and I still don't but it is clear I have cross the line with you on occasions without meaning too. For that I am sorry. When you talked to me about your stories and stresses I felt like I related to you in some sense as I have dealt with people in some regards as you have whether or not I brought it upon myself or did not. Again, when it comes to your Boundaries I am sorry if I have ever crossed them in a way you did not like.

Finally, tonight is lolcowtv. While I accepted the ban as your rule and was not going to appeal what you wanted I was humbled that I could still enjoy friday night with everyone and relax the week off. Sadly, you deemed me to also be banned from the Discord as well. I understand thee reasons why but it was what led me to try to appeal his ban.

Either way, thank you for hearing me out and hopefully you respond shortly. II will accept whatever answer you give me.

Thank you,
Bryan Kingofpol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
bryan dunn

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino