Rejected! 2018-01-20 - Bryan Dunn: " Official Ban Appeal" - im not even reading this shit

what do

• unban

Votes: 107 41.3%
  • stay ban

Votes: 152 58.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricket

Evil from Concentrate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was banned a few months ago. I think it says something I didn't notice that he was unbanned.
It was a brief temp ban for doing things he was asked repeatedly not to do while being intentionally abrasive

Sperged about the bitcoin miner when it was first implemented and proceeded to go into an insane fit of rage.
I think he threatened to go to the cops over the miner iirc

Last edited by a moderator:

El Porko Fako

Lickin' it Old School
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the ban should be upheld. He's has done this several times in the past year. He fucks up either by saying or doing something incredibly dumb, he offers up a shallow apology, then goes right back to being an idiot all over again. People have tried (myself included) giving him advice how to behave on the Farms and what he should do going forward after he deleted his Youtube and social media accounts, but he just doesn't read and/or listen.

If were going to ban someone like @Ntwadumela for constantly ignoring the advice of mods and other users and relapse on bad behavior, why the fuck should Pol get another chance for doing the same thing? Besides, he already has a tard wrangler. He claims that he talks with Mister Metokur on a near constant basis, and he's told us that Jim gives him the same advice about calming down, and he doesn't listen to him either, and he's suppose to be his super close special friend. If he isn't going to listen to his friend, why would he listen Sneasal?

Cut the bad fruit off of the tree and be done with. I think he'd be better off not inserting himself into drama anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
bryan dunn

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino