2018-02-03 - Russel Greer: "Remove my book" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russell takes the law very seriously, guys.
Oh, well, except for that time he apparently had the opportunity to report a fugitive pedophile that had kidnapped a young girl because he wanted to extort a higher reward from the FBI, then when he realized the trouble he could get into, decided not to bother reporting it at all and go about trying to illegally illicit sex and openly boast about refusing to pay court ordered fines.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
This is a month late on the timetable I'd thought he'd stick too.

Guess finding a new place to live when you get tossed out again for being a pervy creep takes precedence though.

TrippinKahlua

Seductively secretly sexy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if BrokeJaw is worse than Homer Beovle when it comes to hookers and bragging about it because its the only way they can have sex.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
haha what is this I don't even. Is he complaining he found the book advertised on an ad in the webpage itself, or is he whining about criticism of it with excerpts of text used for the purposes of commentary (thus protected via the Fair Usage rules)? Or did someone Archive the whole darn works and he's buttmad about that?
Yes.

UptownRuckus

Just Monika
kiwifarms.net
He was excommunicated for trying to get laid on his mission, plus I suspect his brothel shenanigans didn't endear him to the church officials. Aside from trying to nail everyone that's female and good looking, he's still Mormon in his outlook. He says he's a progressive liberal, but he's a hardcore Trump supporter. He's conservative except for his views on sex.
Well damn. If that's what a real Mormon looks like I'm not trying hard enough :p

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
This was one of my favorite SA emoticons (it's originally from Earthbound, and the dude just says all these things like "It's over. I cant possibly win." and "Life is just an eternal pit of pain and despair. Please end it."):

It's basically all I can think of when reading about Russ. In part because of his sick awesome burns and how fucking cool he is, and how badly it hurts when we have to fight, but also because it basically sums up his entire life/plight.

Actually it seems like this one is biting it's lower lip which Russ cant do, so... maybe not.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
He was excommunicated for trying to get laid on his mission, plus I suspect his brothel shenanigans didn't endear him to the church officials. Aside from trying to nail everyone that's female and good looking, he's still Mormon in his outlook. He says he's a progressive liberal, but he's a hardcore Trump supporter. He's conservative except for his views on sex.
If you think about it, his views on sex aren't actually liberal either. They're just self-serving.

The only reason he wants to legalize prostitution in Utah is because he's become a persona non grata in the Nevada brothels so he can't pay to get his dick wet there anymore. He only wants to own/run his own brothel so he can have multiple women 'on tap' to service him if they want to keep their jobs. He calls women who won't put out for him sluts, bitches, AIDS-riddled whores, etc. Don't forget how he said he wanted to make it illegal for women to turn him down because of his perceived disability, while simultaneously making it clear he didn't think men should be obligated to have sex with disabled women because "it's only discrimination when women do it!" He doesn't care about the welfare of sex workers at all. His first instinct whenever any lady rejects him is to try to 'punish' her through slander, harassment, and lolsuits.

In the end he's just another misogynistic, bigoted Trumptard who thinks women are lesser beings that should always bow to his will because he's a man. He tries to hide his true feelings towards women because he wants desperately to get laid, but he can only put up the thinnest of veneers. If he doesn't receive instant gratification, his true colors immediately shine through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino