• ”Is this what you fuckers do? Mock others for eccentricities?”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

2018-02-09 Minecraft RantsWhat Phil does when he's not reading Papavera's guides

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by SoapQueen1, Feb 9, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Literal "set the controller down" rants.

upload_2019-2-9_22-41-43.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 SoapQueen1, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. Tonight Phil is ranting on KH3. He went on a long bitchfest about how all the games between KH2 and KH3 were released across a multitude of platforms and that it was totally unreasonable to think he should play them.

13 month subscriber resubs and points out that every single side-game was released on PS4 a year before KH3 came out. Phil risks his bad back to move the goalposts and declares "OH! So was I supposed to play a game a month or something? It's Square Enix's fault. Very simple."

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Wait, Phil is ranting about Minecraft? In 2019? He's so old and out of touch he doesn't even know the games that are popular with the kids to complain about.

• Agree Agree x 3
    The Manglement

The Manglement Some internet faggot

kiwifarms.net
  4. Not specifically Minecraft, but low "participation". He wants to drop Minecraft if it stays that way, reschedule it to 1 or 2 per month or 1 per week. You know, because it's super enjoyable to watch a super slow game with handholding for 3 hours and then wait another week/month. At this point he's just threatening the audience with a - probably on purpose - really bad schedule so they will open their wallets. At least this is what I gathered from Twitter, mainly DSParchives/Drgnkiller.

He can't be a normal decent positive human being to increase his revenue. So he gets stuck with guilt tripping, way easier, really disgusting. And not working of course. Throwing the consumer under the bus never helped any company. But I guess he is better than nothing*, lol. Then I prefer nothing, thank you very much.

*Mighty #9 reference

• Like Like x 3
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.net
  5. Is this what you were talking about?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. DSP has to have someone from Twitch in his corner.

How does he not get banned from Twitch for this?

The (not surprising) thing would be that if he did get banned from Twitch for this rant, he would STILL believe that it was all out of context and he did nothing wrong.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Salubrious

Salubrious Feelin' Healthy

kiwifarms.net
  7. 8B395D27-BE3F-4CAE-B4A0-85E3F48FD9DB.jpeg
    Also, (aggressive begging and breathing)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  8. I feel like the time between rants has shortened, with a more pronounced period of fake "Pahsativity". I feel like Ol Gout Vesuvius is due for a pretty big eruption based on current trends. I'd actually hazard a guess and say by mid March he'll have a pronounced flip out. :optimistic:

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Here is the black dood edition. With chat.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. The fact that Phil still tries to push this "I'm not about the money," bullshit is baffling. I feel like he legitimately thinks that he is doing it because he loves it. Disregarding the fact that Phil will not do ANYTHING if there isn't any money in it (wage quitting) and will literally berate his fans for not giving him enough money.

The man who plays every single blockbuster release on day one to maximize profits, and refuses to play Indie games unless they are paid for in advance wants to wax poetic about other streamers playing a BR game while BR games are hot. Come on dude, you're playing Minecraft bruh. Didn't he play PUBG as a "chill stream" before when it was a money maker? Didn't he play the shit out of Blops BR because it was hot??

This is the dude who wanted to do a sponsored stream twice a week and took it extremely easy on Elo Hell.

Last Edit: This dude really called people who come in for the hype new releases "Fair weather viewers." You made your stream about that. He hypes the fuck out of every new release. Every single one and then he shits on the game. Not only that but he rushes through them and don't give a fuck about them lol.

• Agree Agree x 6
    #10 WeeblesWobble, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Therein lies your answer. D$P was not sponsored to play this game while other streamers big and small were and he's butt hurt about it. He decried being unable to pick up any more Twitch Bounties in one of is past rants about how the 'tractors had harmed him. This and his extreme reluctance to participate in environments he is not completely in control of is the real reason why this new BR game did not usurp other games on his schedule. Hand picked team of Chat mods in tow, however and he's willing to stream the game again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  12. I don't even get what point he's trying to make with this latest shill rant. Apparently other streamers only play the latest popular release because it'll make them money, and money is all they care about. He never even entertains the idea that maybe streamers are playing these games because that's what their audience wants to see. No, it's either a grand conspiracy from corporate shills, or heartless greed from scrooge like individuals. Every single one of those rants has a root issue - and that's Phil absolutely refusing to believe that the streamer is responsible for his own streams success or demise.

If he accepted the notion that audiences are entertained by the steamer, and not the game, then he'd have to accept that he's a miserable, bitter boring bastard. But nothing is ever his fault. There was nothing he could do to save his stream. Therefore the whole system is rigged.

• Agree Agree x 4
    ProdigalDuke

ProdigalDuke Boundless and bare

kiwifarms.net
  13. Audience won't be entertained if the streamer doesn't seem like he's having fun. Phil shows no passion for any games he plays. I saw a few streamer doing a marathon of KH coming up to KH3 to get caught up. Maximillian replayed the original RE2 and actually played all of the second gen releases for a marathon before the game released. That was an 18 hour stream. Phil treats his streams like a 9-5 that he hates and the audience can feel that. He abhors the live streaming lifestyle. He's not good enough for his skill to offset his boorishness and he doesn't have enough genuine fun to offset his lack of skill.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Can't confirm as I never really checked, but other posters were saying there were only a small handful of actual sponsored streams. So many streamers jumped on the Apex Legends train because it is a free to play title that a lot of people were curious about. Phil, for whatever reason, just decided to shit on the game beforehand and decided it sucked. Maybe because he knew it was squad based and had no single player options? Maybe because it was a new release he hadn't scheduled for so he just had to declare it crappy to justify why it wasn't on his almighty, unchangable schedule.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I'm picking this one. He's changed his schedule with little to no notice when it suit his fancy.

• Like Like x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  16. I won't lie, watching him call everyone shills really made me angry. Just, you pompous-snot nosed-stuck up-ungrateful-dickhead-scumbag-asshole you have the nerve to call everyone shills while you constantly ebeg to the point it would make Vietnam and Juarez prostitutes tell you to have some goddamn dignity.

• Like Like x 3
    The tired cat

The tired cat Reality is an illusion

kiwifarms.net
  17. He's done the same thing before and it ended badly for him back then. Every time he does this some different Twitch streamers hear about it and get pissed off.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Yeah, I can't lie. A lot of times I love it when DSP goes off on delusional rants because it brings the lulz, but this one made me legit angry.

I know it was apparent before, but this was the rant that made it abundantly clear to me that DSP has at least one friend at Twitch. There's no way that nobody reported this rant to Twitch or emailed them a video clip. Yet it doesn't even look like he got a warning.

DSP stated a few times that he wasn't going to name names, presumably because that would violate TOS. But he's figuratively shitting on EVERY Apex streamer in this rant, calling them disingenuous, liars, and disrespectful. How does this not get at least a week's timeout on Twitch? Hell, I wanted to email Twitch myself and link one of the unedited video mirrors, but that would be too much poop-touching for me. I didn't want to be that guy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Salubrious

Salubrious Feelin' Healthy

kiwifarms.net
  19. Tevin said it right. He basicly shits on his coworkers. He shits on his twitch and youtube coworkers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Yeah, it really shows how disconnected DSP is from reality and that he lives inside his own weird bubble. No normal human being would even think of structurally slandering - because that's what it is - colleagues and broadcast it to the fucking internet without breaking a sweat as if it's the most normal thing in the world to do, seemingly unafraid of any kind of consequence regarding his job and thus livelihood.

I can't wrap my head around how other Twitch streamers aren't up in arms about him constantly doing this both on Twitch and on Twitter. There's so much recorded evidence of him doing this, and he just keeps doing it over and over and over. I mean, if it were one big streamer to which DPS is nothing more but a small fish, I could understand there not being repercussions. But him burning down huge groups of people to the ground multiple times seemingly not gaining any kind of attention is really beyond me. It's like a big office and not noticing a drunk out of his mind co-worker standing at the coffee machine slinging insults at anyone who passes.

I've said this before, but if I were a legit Twitch streamer that was playing a free-to-play title on launch day because it gained a lot of traction quickly while not getting paid/being sponsored or anything, I'd seriously be investigating who the hell this Polish used car salesman with greasy hair is, and why he thinks I'm an unethical paid shill.
    I'd then find out that that same Polish used car salesman with greasy hair is a person who simply can't stay out of trouble for long, makes his own streams into a toxic cesspool multiple times a week because he lacks any kind of self-awareness and doesn't understand the basics of finances, which means he's begging for money hard two weeks out of every month because he can't pay his bills, all while blaming others for the situation he is in.

Phil is a weird man.

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.