[2018-02-09 - ???] Minecraft Rants - What Phil does when he's not reading Papavera's guides

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
A real narcissist like Phil probably thinks the event was intentionally made to make him look stupid (he does this part very good on his own). How dare this morally bankrupt criminal fakes a good Samaritan, all while the troll money could have been his. It's unfair! This sick individual Tevin and his army of illogical kids put his lifestyle in danger, they don't think what they do to innocent Phil Burnell (the positive forward looking guy with deep depts). Just disgusting!

Oh no, what's this? Can't Phil have any easy time, does everything has to be complicated? Now streamers get free game codes by a famous developer, except Phil. Great, they intentionally fuck up Phil and put his career in danger. Because Tevin and his brainless followers slander him! They should all lose their jobs, those malicious developer bastards!*
*) Made up to paint a point.
it really wouldn't surprise me if phil thought everything that wasn't a direct benefit to him was done with malicious intent
hell it wouldn't surprise me if his whole logic is "I do good things for my benefit, therefore it's true for everyone else."
he probably can't imagine the idea of doing good things to other people for the sake of doing good

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
kiwifarms.net
it really wouldn't surprise me if phil thought everything that wasn't a direct benefit to him was done with malicious intent
hell it wouldn't surprise me if his whole logic is "I do good things for my benefit, therefore it's true for everyone else."
he probably can't imagine the idea of doing good things to other people for the sake of doing good
This is the same man that considered letting his elderly parents use his BMW for the week they were there to take care of his new Goutmanor as their Christmas present.

JMR

kiwifarms.net
Not a hard-hitting rant or anything, but it does show his self-centeredness. His short-sightedness.

Someone asked if Phil had given any more thought to making a multiplayer server so fans could play with him.

Phil's response was pretty much: 'Why? I'm having fun. I'm not bored. I see no reason to.' (Beyond not caring about what his viewers want or if they're having fun, I imagine he's trying to protect the profitability of these streams: he might think people wouldn't pay him to build stuff and name them if they could go in and do it themselves.)

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Not a hard-hitting rant or anything, but it does show his self-centeredness. His short-sightedness.

Someone asked if Phil had given any more thought to making a multiplayer server so fans could play with him.

Phil's response was pretty much: 'Why? I'm having fun. I'm not bored. I see no reason to.' (Beyond not caring about what his viewers want or if they're having fun, I imagine he's trying to protect the profitability of these streams: he might think people wouldn't pay him to build stuff and name them if they could go in and do it themselves.)

View attachment 1026901
dsp could fix this whole thing by using his PC to play minecraft, all he'd have to do is ask his fans for money to get a legit server to run minecraft on and he can load it up like the tumbleweed forums and require people sign up to the server first before being able to interact, you can run server auctions on plots of land in a (phil owned) city. this however requires phil to either be generous and thoughtful or to do another begathon

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
dsp could fix this whole thing by using his PC to play minecraft, all he'd have to do is ask his fans for money to get a legit server to run minecraft on and he can load it up like the tumbleweed forums and require people sign up to the server first before being able to interact, you can run server auctions on plots of land in a (phil owned) city. this however requires phil to either be generous and thoughtful or to do another begathon
I've never seen such a fucked up streamer community where even having a discord is off limits, and everything has to be contained into a tumbleweed public forum.

Seems to me that no one even likes eachother, and everyones playing a game of Clue trying to fit the pieces together to figure who the murderer is. You cannot tell if people are actually fans at all because everyone is so alienated.

Probably doesn't need to be said, but really feels like an actual cult at this point.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
I've never seen such a fucked up streamer community where even having a discord is off limits, and everything has to be contained into a tumbleweed public forum.

Seems to me that no one even likes eachother, and everyones playing a game of Clue trying to fit the pieces together to figure who the murderer is. You cannot tell if people are actually fans at all because everyone is so alienated.

Probably doesn't need to be said, but really feels like an actual cult at this point.
just you wait, eventually phil will require all his viewers live in a community he's built in guyana and donate bits bought with philbucks

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
kiwifarms.net
Minecraft is crossplay with all versions now, so he wouldn’t even need to do that.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
just you wait, eventually phil will require all his viewers live in a community he's built in guyana and donate bits bought with philbucks
It will end badly, with Phil serving a whole lotta "cherry juice" to everyone on their last day in Philville.

Jim Jones is a hell of a trip.

Tags
None