[2018-02-09 - ???] Minecraft Rants - What Phil does when he's not reading Papavera's guides

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
He’s still thinking about 4 year old drama?

Jesus his life is pathetic. Imagine something so minor and mundane that happened years ago still eating at you on a daily basis.

DSP is such a bitch.
Phil will hold onto a grudge with an iron grip. Even though Rambo really didn't do anything, he was just insulted Phil wasn't treating him like a friend more like a tool to make money (imagine that.) They actually talked after Phil moved but Phil would quickly make every conversation about making videos and nothing else. Then Phil shared info from their texts and it was all down hill.

For anyone who never listened to Howard/Rambos podcast it's still worth a listen. It isn't some exaggerated overdramatic rant from two guys filled with hate. Just two guys giving their side of a story some greasy, fat streamer still won't let die because it was all his fault and he knows it.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
Bruh, Phil actually said he’s not the guy who only plays the hot new viral game during the 12/9 stream... the ego and the lack of introspection is real.
What is this guy drinking? His whole foundation was on playing the new game, even now he still plays triple a games smh

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Bruh, Phil actually said he’s not the guy who only plays the hot new viral game during the 12/9 stream... the ego and the lack of introspection is real.
What is this guy drinking? His whole foundation was on playing the new game, even now he still plays triple a games smh
This was started by a personal favorite meme of mine. Every time someone says something he can spin as a positive or negative suddenly a lot of people have told him behind the scenes blah blah blah

Like the way he talks it’s like he gets a thousand emails from people a day saying how much they love or hate this aspect of him, and I just ain’t buying it lmao

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
dsp could fix this whole thing by using his PC to play minecraft, all he'd have to do is ask his fans for money to get a legit server to run minecraft on and he can load it up like the tumbleweed forums and require people sign up to the server first before being able to interact, you can run server auctions on plots of land in a (phil owned) city. this however requires phil to either be generous and thoughtful or to do another begathon
A fan set up a King of Hate Minecraft server for him back in 2015 when he played Minecraft for the first time as his 1st Pay-me-tons goal. Granted, he failed to deliver on the goal by cutting the 'series' short and by not using any mods. He visited the fan made server once and was clearly not comfortable being surrounded by 'fans' while having no control of the situation. Needless to say, he never went back and would not visit any server that he might have set up for him should he discover the source of funds Minecraft servers are. He's so proud of the tiny amount of things that he's managed to build in the YEAR he's been playing. Things most Minecrafters on servers would be able to slap together in an afternoon, but wouldn't because their all sh*t! Heck, in under a month of playing for the first time, PewDiePie built bigger and more complicated structures, went to the Nether, mastered Redstone, beat Pillagers, a Forrest Mansion and an Underwater Temple as well as summoned and fought a Wither...ALL without his stream chat handholding him through the process and with many hours played off stream...but I digress.
This trip to the server was his last Minecraft stream though he owed another one as per his Pay-me-Tons goal.

Last edited:

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net
tuning into some grade A goldmine rant about his ex boyfriend rambo right now. recycled shit about him never apologizing to him, never telling him their true feelings, etc. this rant is going on 15 minutes or longer.

he also admits to having never spoken to his maid-wife prior to her moving in; TEXT RELATIONSHIP ONLY DOODS!

edit: still going. he said they wanted "an easy out of the relationship." they don't have a "shred of decency left." wow
:story:
edit2: "every day I still think about it. it hurts. I was completely betrayed by those guys. it was one of the worst things to happen to me."

You know, it really does show you why Phil is, and will always be, a titanic piece of shit.

Rambo took time away from his own content and Phil's to get his shit together and own up to a few mistakes he made, and when Phil tried to badger him into doing otherwise, John told him off. And while normal people would see that and go "maybe I'm being a bit too pushy, lemme give him some space", Phil spergs out like fourteen year old that just tossed to one side.

So naturally, Phil takes that as "I don't wanna work on your shit anymore" and reads his texts on fucking camera. And all these years Phil not only doesn't know why John is done with him, he twists it and says that he betrayed him, wanted nothing to do with his shitty khantent, and believes to this day that JOHN owes him an apology.

This is textbook narcissistic personality disorder. Nothing is ever Phil's fault, he did nothing wrong, and all the bridges he burned are due to other people fucking him over. Honestly, John cutting ties with him was one of the best decisions in his life. I can only imagine what shit would have been like if they were still friends.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he did all the work, recording, editing.

Recording = Press record to start and stop.
Editing = ???? (since he was just uploading DUH RAW UNCUT FOOTAGE)

He also added "uploading" to this. I guess clicking two buttons was super hard.

he always gave rambo 50%, sometimes the pigroach got even less than rambo

Phil is truly a math wizard. This shit is how you know he was just rambling and trying to make himself look good.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Rewatching this Rambo rant is amazing. So much doublespeak and hypocrisy it's amazing.

Really love the part where he's explaining to the audience the last "possible" interaction they had was making that video ago 4 years, as though all the times he's talked shit about them since hasn't been any sort of interaction. The video they made about him counts as an interaction but him ranting bi-monthly to his audience about his broken heart hurt feelings that's just nothing. Mentally fucked in the head as he would say.

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
tuning into some grade A goldmine rant about his ex boyfriend rambo right now. recycled shit about him never apologizing to him, never telling him their true feelings, etc. this rant is going on 15 minutes or longer.

he also admits to having never spoken to his maid-wife prior to her moving in; TEXT RELATIONSHIP ONLY DOODS!

edit: still going. he said they wanted "an easy out of the relationship." they don't have a "shred of decency left." wow
:story:
edit2: "every day I still think about it. it hurts. I was completely betrayed by those guys. it was one of the worst things to happen to me."
Phil owes John the phone call. He's the one who aired private matters including a freaking text message on YouTube to make himself look like the victim.
At this point, I doubt either of those guys would even want to talk with him.
Cancers like Phil are always best kept in the rear view mirror.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
This recent Rambo rant should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Piggy is pretty good at emotionally manipulating the autists that frequent his streams and he knows that old drama often equates to contributions. How genuine was this "John and Howard hurt me" spiel? Probably not very genuine at all but it's an easy opportunity to play the victim card.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
This recent Rambo rant should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Piggy is pretty good at emotionally manipulating the autists that frequent his streams and he knows that old drama often equates to contributions. How genuine was this "John and Howard hurt me" spiel? Probably not very genuine at all but it's an easy opportunity to play the victim card.
Hasn’t he always tried to play the victim in his rambo break up though?

• Agree
Reactions: Heckler1

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
You know how therea thay YouTube channel where the lady breaks down and analyzes peoples speech, movements and facial expressions to determine of they're lying or have some sort of psychological issue? I wonder what her take would be if she was given a Pollock sampler plate of Phil's greatest hits.