[2018-02-09 - ???] Minecraft Rants - What Phil does when he's not reading Papavera's guides

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
This recent Rambo rant should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Piggy is pretty good at emotionally manipulating the autists that frequent his streams and he knows that old drama often equates to contributions. How genuine was this "John and Howard hurt me" spiel? Probably not very genuine at all but it's an easy opportunity to play the victim card.
Hasn’t he always tried to play the victim in his rambo break up though?
Been a while since I posted here and I'm gonna have to power level a little bit and bring up somewhat old shit.

I think there's a bit of truth in both statements. I wouldn't doubt that he was trying to play the crowd in order to elicit monetary sympathy, but I also believe he feels he's the victim in this. We all know Phil does nothing wrong, and Phil does everything correct, so it's not hard to assume he feels the same way here. What I will say, though, is that I definitely believe he has at least some sense of shame or remorse regarding the whole situation, but his ego will never allow him to admit it publicly and he goes on defensive rants based on instinct. And why?

Some people here, in detractor circles, etc., know that I was in the CT fighting game scene and knew Phil. I wasn't best friends with him, but I'd see him at tournies (local and going to NY/NJ/Philly both as a driver and passenger), get togethers (I'd been to the condo a bunch of times and have even been in his parents house), various arcades, etc.

I think there's a lot more here that has to do with how he made the video on Scott dying. Scott was an old head in the CT scene and even though a lot of people didn't know him well personally, he always showed up at tournaments with monitors and consoles or arcade boards in the back of his van for people to play on for free or to practice or whatever outside the venue. Scott was a good dude and sorely missed.

When Phil made that video about Scott (which was monetized), everyone from the CT scene was upset about it. He didn't have to make a video, nobody on Youtube knew who Scott was, the FGC knew him and did their thing upon hearing, and it was just unnecessary. This was after Phil had moved away, as well. There was no apology, there was no rescinding, there was nothing: the video just sat out there in limbo, at least until John and Howard made that podcast.

I don't know if or how word got back to Phil that everyone was upset over what he did, but I want to imagine it did. I didn't keep in touch with him because I wasn't great friends with him, but I'm sure other people had who weren't John. I can't imagine it not getting back to him in some way, and I think that video just solidified it. He knew he fucked up, but he wasn't going to take it back because of the mentality he has. The John and Howard video just solidified everything.

I think he knows he fucked up, but will just never admit it. He decided it would be better to just cut ties and get defensive over it.

And, Phil, since we know you read these forums and you keep all your footage on your stacks of hard drives or unlisted on Youtube: release the footage of me absolutely raping you in Donkey Kong Jr. Math from Walter's BBQ.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
I had time to listen to the whole rant and, once again, DSP demonstrates his complete inability for inward criticism and introspection.

For example, when he laments that John was always “compensated” for participating in activities with Phil; he equates the money spent on Howard as “getting paid.” Not as a gesture of friendship or a benevolent act towards a friend but that Howard should be extremely grateful for being allowed to participate as part of Phil’s content creation.

Another example is his reasoning as to why Howard and John would make the videos that they did. In Phil’s words, they wanted out from anything having “to do with DarksydePhil.” Hence why they made a video denouncing Phil altogether. DSP cannot comprehend why or how anyone would feel slighted at seeing a close friend they did content creation with if one of them started buying luxury items and German-made cars. From what I understand from the whole Project7 debacle, Phil should have offered John and Howard money for their time and effort but did not do so. Instead, he was waiting on them to ask for revenue share associated with the project. If you’re on the shyer side, most people wouldn’t ask outright for money especially from the person who has the platform to generate said revenue; from Howard’s and John’s POV, Phil should have offered them a piece of the pie given all the opulent ways he was displaying his newfound wealth. But he didn’t. That, right there, seemed to have been the breaking point. They realized Phil would never lift them up and couldn’t be counted on to share any success.

And regarding what @Synth said: completely agreed that Phil believes he is the victim in this situation. He always does. That’s how he operates and lives with himself ultimately.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Rambo is gonna call him and apologize or something.
Hopefully he doesn’t call, Dark has made it very clear phone calls are outdated nonsense. Just send a text dood!

That Rambo rant from last night is genuine gold dust though, definitely a top 10 from this year. I can’t tell if he just didn’t watch the Rambo video and is making assumptions when he bitches about it or if he watched it years ago and just forgot with his potato head.

The big take away is that he says John is a liar for saying Dark never talked to him after he moved, which isn’t true. John says in the video that dark wouldn’t leave him alone about doing fucking videos, and his annoyance added on to I believe stress at work or just being tired from work led John to ignore most of darks texts that involved making videos.

I love that dark is either completely ignorant to the claims in the videos or he’s so fucking detached from reality he can’t comprehend that maybe texting your friend about shit that involves using them to make money for yourself doesn’t really count as keeping in touch with your friends.

“I kept in touch with him dood! He’s lying” maybe he doesn’t consider only wanting to record videos so you can make money as “keeping in touch” as friends you mongoloid. This dude is seriously not human.

I really want to just break down that rant and point out every half truth or bullshit claim that makes dark either look like a ignorant drunk or some alien who doesn’t understand how people interact with each other on a basic level, but it really isn’t worth the effort.

The Last Stand

Black History Month, represent!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"the phone lines were open, but I texted the SHIT outta them with no response..."

Phil, texting somebody is not using a phone line. You have to call. Plus, calling would make it more personal and adds vocal communication based on tone of voice.

I love how he believes his personal life is "better" since moving to Washington with his "loving, supportive wife and his family." Phil shelters himself from reality and criticism in his overpaid Washington condo 24/7. The only interaction he would have is if he can control who can say what and when, via Twitter and his stream chat. Doesn't like a comment, block and pretend it didn't happen.

His wife is barely around, she's Phil's trophy wife. His status as a grown man is determined by having a relationship. He doesn't have many friends, who is he to prove about his wife?

His Minecraft rant about Rambo was full of projection, hypocrisy and lying. Anybody with some sense would see through his bullshit and shut him down.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing* I took from all that is how he repeatedly (at least twice) asserted his life is sooo much better now, his situation has never been so good now vs. 5 years ago. But how many times in the past 1-2 months alone has he said he's in the worst financial situation he's ever been in? How many times has he said it in the past year alone?

I know it's Phil and he just has to lie and exaggerate like it's a body function, but that irked me a bit. Just a bit.

*The Rambo lore isn't interesting to me at all so I could give two flying fucks about it.

• Agree
Reactions: actually

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he's so much better off, why is he stalking his ex and crying about a dude who hasn't talked to him in years? Oh yeah, because Pig is a fucking manchild desperately trying to hurt them by pretending he isn't a miserable child who hates his own existence.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
If he's so much better off, why is he stalking his ex and crying about a dude who hasn't talked to him in years? Oh yeah, because Pig is a fucking manchild desperately trying to hurt them by pretending he isn't a miserable child who hates his own existence.
dsp thinks his old friends watch him hoping he's sad and when they see he has a mature adult relationship with his stable horse they're going to be fuming "WHAT DSP CAN'T BE HAPPY, HES SUPPOSED TO BE MISERABLE"

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing* I took from all that is how he repeatedly (at least twice) asserted his life is sooo much better now, his situation has never been so good now vs. 5 years ago. But how many times in the past 1-2 months alone has he said he's in the worst financial situation he's ever been in? How many times has he said it in the past year alone?

I know it's Phil and he just has to lie and exaggerate like it's a body function, but that irked me a bit. Just a bit.

*The Rambo lore isn't interesting to me at all so I could give two flying fucks about it.
I think the funniest part about him saying he’s changed since then, he’s better now, he’s happier, he’s matured is its in response to him refusing to just call or text a guy that was basically he best friend and insisting he needs to be a man and come grovel for forgiveness.

Everything in his life is better and he’s vastly matured, but he’s still going to be the most petty bitch about this situation....sounds good 👍

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
John's responsibilities:
  • spend $? to watch several wrestling shows he wasn't as interested in anymore
  • spend $ hours to watch several wrestling shows he wasn't as interested in anymore
  • spend 3 hours and 15 minutes plus $28 — 200 miles on the road and gas prices hovering around $3.50 per gallon — to drive to DSP's place and back home
  • spend 45 minutes largely listening to DSP talk about something he wasn't as interested in anymore
DSP's responsibilities:
  • spend $? to watch several wrestling shows he was going to watch anyway
  • spend $? hours to watch several wrestling shows he was going to watch anyway
  • walk into the next room
  • spend 45 minutes largely listening to himself talk
When DSP allegedly stopped getting breakdowns of how much money the Smark Guys videos were making John had to actually confront DSP to get money by explaining the expenses he was incurring for gas and a meal and the amount of that time he was spending on the road. Ultimately DSP ended up giving him like $50-100.

John was totally using DSP for money though. DSP is definitely not projecting. John certainly couldn't have been just wanting to stay connected to his friend.

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part was how he kept saying "I'm a public figure! My information hasn't changed! It's been the same - they should have called me!"

Bitch, their info didn't change either. And you're no public figure. Those axes you have all over the house, the paranoia you feel going outside becuase you let us live rent free in your head? The fact that everyone knows your address and there's never been a gaggle of fans just waiting by your door on your day off should give you all the info you need to know about how you're viewed.
Oh, that 'gated community'? No, it doesn't mean shit. There's no security booth let alone a security guard. All someone has to do is just wait until someone comes home and opens up the gate. Or, you know, we could just use the fucking open gate code of 2662# which can't be changed since it's for service entry AND is in the fucking listing for your very fucking unit shit head.
dspgatecode.png

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net
Phil owes John the phone call. He's the one who aired private matters including a freaking text message on YouTube to make himself look like the victim.
At this point, I doubt either of those guys would even want to talk with him.
Cancers like Phil are always best kept in the rear view mirror.
That's the astonishing thing about Phil: he's willing to burn bridges and bury anyone underfoot so long as he's able to clear his own name, and he doesn't give a damn about anybody else. I mean shit, he was damn near close to giving away Leanna's medical records just to explain why he had to leave his stream urgently. But the minute you call him out on it, you're less of a man.

Again, Phil is a titanic piece of shit, and he deserves no pity. Only ridicule and constant failure.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
I came across this 'Where's John Rambo?' clip a few days ago looking for the speeding ticket rant in Phil's video shit-pile and it made me laugh, classic DSP with statements like, "I'm very honestly gonna tell ya. .[Covers face, lip smack]. .I'm very honestly gonna tell ya. .[Rants about something else entirely]". It's basically Phil pretending his audience asking him about the next episode of 'Smark Guys' is somehow bothering John Rambo and to leave John alone about it, which really meant 'leave me alone about it', plus Phil's Narc delusions about why John is ignoring him (John's tired, he needs his rest. I did nothing wrong!). Timestamped 16m58s

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
The best part of the rant in general and this latest example of it in particular is that the offense Phil takes has to be couched by him from the point of view of how unfair it was for the fans of a wrestling discussion program to be left with what amounts to a dropped angle on vod.

Like they're not used to suddenly abandoned plot threads being left unresolved and unexplained going forward already or something from the material you're piggybacking off of for your production? Please.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Like they're not used to suddenly abandoned plot threads being left unresolved and unexplained going forward already or something from the material you're piggybacking off of for your production? Please.
No dood this was "full game playthroughs" era when he finished everything.

Reactions: Draza

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh oh. Philbert is very mad that people who were high contributor have been asking him to make stuff, and by golly, he has no idea how it got to this point! It's not like he encouraged this to try and extract more money! He's not doing this anymore!

Edit: And now the game is stupid for spawning raiders under the ground, and gosh darnit, Phil doesn't want to have to dig in Minecraft! That's stupid! He missed out on fishing :(

Edit 2: It is apparently literally impossible for him to find the raiders that sound off a fucking viking horn every minute or so and thus the village is ruined. He is now "fucked over" :(

Edit 3: Phil is literally wanting Papavera to do a step-by-step guide for not only building a bird statue but also exactly what components he needs and how to dye stuff and all that. Amazing.

Last edited:

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Imagine anyone else who was getting paid to make something for you. Hey Phil, here's some money could you do this commissioned art piece for me? Sure no problem. A month later you start to wonder what's up only to find out Phil only works on your project 3 hours once a week. Oh, I had to get art supplies and by the time I got them my 3 hours for the week was up. The next week I was drawing but it started raining so I went fishing and then the 3 hours was up. Boy, drawing is real hard. I probably shouldn't have said I would do it. It should be done in the next couple weeks. Sorry, no refunds. Next time you buy something, pick an easier project, thanks.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Uh oh. Philbert is very mad that people who were high contributor have been asking him to make stuff, and by golly, he has no idea how it got to this point! It's not like he encouraged this to try and extract more money! ...

Edit 3: Phil is literally wanting Papavera to do a step-by-step guide for not only building a bird statue but also exactly what components he needs and how to dye stuff and all that. Amazing.
Papavera admitted last time in the main stream preceding the minecraft stream that evening that he forgot to get the bird statue plan even started due to just letting it slip mentally that was the next project, he's got a lot of minecraft making up to do for the holidays in Phil's mind I bet.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another 30 minute or rant tonight about "LOLCOWS" because someone asked him his thoughts on Wings getting engaged. Instead of not being an anti-social dipshit and saying "Good for him", Phil decided to fill his diaper while talking about immaturity ("SUCK A TURD OUT MY ASS ACK ACK ACK") and calling people who have presumably not filed for bankruptcy while making 6 figures of income losers.

Tags
None