2018-02-14 - Bryan Dunn: "Public persona & Defamation 'Brand'" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
This is about a preticular post made with the statement "using us for his mr metokur jr to build his brand".

1. My name is not associated with any brand or tied to any forms of entertainment. A handle known as "TheArmedToast" "UnarmedToast" "cuckenjohnson" and "The exceptional detective" are associated with channels of differing content. Only two channels, Cuckenjohnson on Smashcast.tv and Thearmedtoast on twitch.tv are associated legal brands with 1099 independent employee forms attatched.

No other channels are associated with any brands. This means, my name my personal life and my information are not tied to any "brands". Only my avatars are. I have never used my personal information to represent anything of the sort so thats either dishonesty or flat out wrong on your end Josh.

2. "Mr Metokur Jr using us"

Nothing on my youtube channel, which is not monetized or selling anything brand related, is associated with MisterMetokur or his content or even like it. No video is stolen information or information gained directly from kiwifarms. In 1 video, "Narcissa vs His Hobby" I used a members quote to give context to what was happening within the ZSR community. You have zero thread related to cannibal communities and 1 thread on a incel that all posts were taken from the website sources in question on the videos.

Josh, intentionally tying me to a "brand" and intentionally dragging shit out more to intimidate and give others reasons to continue to target me and my real life (changing my username to my personal name and directing others with misinformation) shows someone looking for problems whether legal or not.

Your site is not the only source of anything and deciding to use my name and force it onto a brand that does not exist therefore, Defamation and possible emotional distress.

"
What Constitutes Defamation Online?

Defamation is generally defined as a false, published statement that is injurious to the plaintiff's reputation. An online posting, even on an obscure website, will likely be seen by a few people, thus satisfying the publication requirement.

Statements of Fact

A plaintiff cannot succeed in his or her online defamation claim if the defendant's defamatory statement was true. For example, if a customer posts a review of your business on Yelp, claiming that there was a rat infestation, you may sue them for defamation. You would then have to prove that there was no rat infestation, and thus, the defendant's statement was false. "

With that said, Change my username back to "fedoramanmanman" and do not attempt to tie my real name to any "brand" you think exists. This is me hoping to resolve anymore issues now.

Also, this is a private conversation between me and you. Two parties. You do not have permission to share this with anyone else but me and you. I hope we understand each other Josh, I have zero problems with you personally or the site as you know where I stand on my thoughts of the site just do not defame me. Thank you
Remainder of PM chain attached. It's still ongoing but I've left the conversation.

I invited everyone else in the chain. If you're curious, he was banned mid-January and he came back on a sock so I merged his accounts together under his name.

Screenshot-2018-2-14 Public persona Defamation Brand Kiwi Farms.pngScreenshot-2018-2-14 Public persona Defamation Brand Page 2 Kiwi Farms.png

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/screenshot-2018-2-14-public-persona-defamation-brand-kiwi-farms-png.382854/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/screenshot-2018-2-14-public-persona-defamation-brand-page-2-kiwi-farms-png.382853/

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remainder of PM chain attached. It's still ongoing but I've left the conversation.
Except you havent left. Let's not lie here too Josh. You already claimed I ran some Brand under my name associated with a "MisterMetokur Jr Channel" and pointed others to look into me on top of it. Stop trying to virtue signal in hopes others will trollshield you.

Let me repost this here for you.

"WHY WONT YOU RESPECT ME IM THE OWNER!!!!"

Fuck off Josh, you made it personal. Your site makes fun of and insults idiots all day. Why should I give you an ounce of respect when you keep starting shit with me and pushing? Respect is earned not given dick. Just because I respect the sacrifice you made to have a site like this for us to enjoy does not mean I have to respect your decisions in what you fucking do on it.

Thats like asking me to respect Jeff for making Overwatch and treat him nice when he keeps fucking the game up. Tough shit.
Screenshot_20180214-153502.png

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
American courts are used to this kind of nuttery and so they don't allow you to sue for defamation over things that are very obvious jokes. Calling him "Metokur Jr." is clearly in reference to the fact that he, like Metokur, has a mildly successful online presence mocking lolcows. Maybe if Bryan made videos with the quality level of Metokur then he'd have the cash for a real lawsuit.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's a joke, you autist
I know it is. The issue is that Josh forced my username to my public name to make it more accessible for others to target me. He knows and most others know I have a cultcow following of extreme aloggers and I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME who target me and my family, friends, relatives more and want to see me in a gutter. He purposely put me out there as a punishment and does not care what happens due to his actions.

I do not need another Vidar, John Smith, Ralph, Captain Cum and more deciding its time to destroy my life again because Josh here was upset and powertripping/overstepping on his website.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
American courts are used to this kind of nuttery and so they don't allow you to sue for defamation over things that are very obvious jokes. Calling him "Metokur Jr." is clearly in reference to the fact that he, like Metokur, has a mildly successful online presence mocking lolcows. Maybe if Bryan made videos with the quality level of Metokur then he'd have the cash for a real lawsuit.
Don't even bother. He is a seriously mentally unhealthy person.

Carcinogenesis

This world-line is too unstable for it to exist!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except you havent left. Let's not lie here too Josh. You already claimed I ran some Brand under my name associated with a "MisterMetokur Jr Channel" and pointed others to look into me on top of it. Stop trying to virtue signal in hopes others will trollshield you.

Let me repost this here for you.

View attachment 382867
Bryan, when will you just learn to shut the fuck up? You've been doxed for a long time and only now you're throwing a bitchfit as it's mildly more easier to associate you with your autistic posts. You're on thin ice with Null yet you keep autistically screeching at him and at anyone who criticizes you. You either negrating anyone who posts on your thread, injecting yourself in drama you were never a part of or you're forcing others in to your drama. Just stop and seek help, you're told that by everyone but you just keep posting.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Josh why cant you stop being such an asshole to me? I dont look for trouble with you, ill be watching lolcowtv and you take it away from me. Ill be making friends from the site and you make sure that doesnt happen. Please stop fucking with me and just let me enjoy the site. Do you think I want to be dealing with you coming at me again? I would much prefer to just enjoy the site and not deal with the Owner being a faggot again

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you're forcing others in to your drama
I didnt bring this to anyone. I was minding my own business making posts about things I found interesting. I did not forcenamechange anyone. I am listening to criticism now, I am pissed off dude

To think the grim reaper took Ryan Dunn instead of Bryan Dunn by mistake misreading his list.
I am related to him ironically. Did not know him well though sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
bryan dunn

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino