2018-02-14 - Bryan Dunn: "Public persona & Defamation 'Brand'" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Go fuck yourself Josh. You treat me like shit and expect me to tell you? I made friends here Josh, I watched movies with people here and you took it away like a dick.

You want to know who thought you were powertripping and needed to calm down? Go ask around then. I wont rat out people who kept promises to me and were friendly with me

Weaning yourself off from Vidar would be a start. Our resident park bench hobo has a way of bringing out the autism in you and draw negative attention to yourself.
Me and @BSV have been talking in friendly terms and working everything out actually. Its been nice

Last edited by a moderator:

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I have read this thread so far, and personally, I have no investment in whether you stay or go, I legitimately don't care if you change or not either.

Since our initial arguments, I have always tried to be a neutral party when it comes to you, and I have even supported you at times against your A-Logs and Vidar.

I do have some thoughts on this whole shitstorm:

1) Bryan, you could have let sleeping dogs lie and moved on from this place after your ban appeal failed, even lurked it if you needed info for your streams or whatever, instead, you sockpuppeted (for the 3rd time) for some bizarre reason. And now you're threatening and being belligerent to the person you were prostrating to less than a month ago.

2) I am no legal scholar, but I am pretty sure that it's not defamation to tie your own posts to your name, I think Null was maybe being a bit harsh both here and in your initial ban, but those are the breaks, and you're the one who elected to continue shitposting on a forum that has your full name and info plastered all over it.

3) If you look at your thread, you will see countless people advising you to stop inserting yourself into drama, have thicker skin, stop responding to A-Logs, stop getting triggered by Vidar...etc, you only took enough of this pool of well-intentioned advice to further your aims here and completely discarded the rest.

4) Literally every single cow who registered here had their screennames changed to their real names, you may disagree that you're a cow, and that's your right, but this IS what this community has initially designated you as, and it's very hard to shake that reputation, I told you so in our sole PM chain way back.

Says the guy who helped Ross dox and send death threats to others. Involved yourself.in Nucleargamer autism, Neils autism, and tries really super hard to stay hidden openly. Hows that assberugers doing? Walmart greeter treating you Right Boon?
If there is any reason for me to actually dislike you, then this would be it: You're constantly confronting people that oppose you with thinly-veiled threats to make a thread on them, you're constantly gathering "dirt" on people around you (asking Ruby for nudes was a particular low-point). You are constantly and clearly maneuvering to make the farms into your personal army, you think you're being subtle about it, but you have the subtlety of a fucking bag of bricks.

Me and @BSV have been talking in friendly terms and working everything out actually. Its been nice
If true, this is a big step forward, I will be :optimistic::optimistic: and wish you well here, this feud didn't serve either of you..

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Go fuck yourself Josh. You treat me like shit and expect me to tell you? I made friends here Josh, I watched movies with people here and you took it away like a dick.

You want to know who thought you were powertripping and needed to calm down? Go ask around then. I wont rat out people who kept promises to me and were friendly with me
Translation: "I lied". Like every other thing you say.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Translation: "I lied". Like every other thing you say.
Nah means I wont rat them out for you to sperg out on them for it. Why the fuck would I ever do something beneficial for you after all the shit you do to me? Last thing im gonna do is start outting OG members and staff members I associate with who disagreed with your decision and kept me secret. Especially after you show what you do to those that dont respect muh authority pussy. Dont think ill get baited into telling you shit. Go ask around faggot maybe they will sit you down and tell you

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Nah means I wont rat them out for you to sperg out on them for it. Why the fuck would I ever do something beneficial for you after all the shit you do to me? Last thing im gonna do is start outting OG members and staff members I associate with who disagreed with your decision and kept me secret. Especially after you show what you do to those that dont respect muh authority pussy. Dont think ill get baited into telling you shit. Go ask around faggot maybe they will sit you down and tell you
I already figured it out. @neger psykolog, who is not staff and only supervises the DSP forum, said this last night:

Yesterday at 8:22 PM
ooh damnm bryan dunn it again
how god damn exceptional
i told him if he didnt vidar post no one would really care
goes and does it straight away

Actual staff would never advise socking because it leads to shit like this. neger didn't even give you bad advice btw, you'd have been ignored if you didn't start shit with BSV again like a fucking psychotic ex girlfriend.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I already figured it out. @neger psykolog, who is not staff and only supervises the DSP forum, told me this this morning:

Yesterday at 8:22 PM
ooh damnm bryan dunn it again
how god damn exceptional
i told him if he didnt vidar post no one would really care
goes and does it straight away
Golf clap congrats you found one! There are plenty more Josh, ask around some more.

Guess you were wrong again

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is even your end goal at this point?
Slam your keyboard until the sun rises?
Nothing. I just dislike Josh and will talk shit to him if he gives me a reason too. Hes a prick, he can work out our issues if he wants but thats up to him and whether or not he can just says "my bad" and stop fucking with me

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
bryan dunn

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino