2018-02-14 - Bryan Dunn: "Public persona & Defamation 'Brand'" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I already figured it out. @neger psykolog, who is not staff and only supervises the DSP forum, said this last night:

Yesterday at 8:22 PM
ooh damnm bryan dunn it again
how god damn exceptional
i told him if he didnt vidar post no one would really care
goes and does it straight away

Actual staff would never advise socking because it leads to shit like this. neger didn't even give you bad advice btw, you'd have been ignored if you didn't start shit with BSV again like a fucking psychotic ex girlfriend.
To clarify this came after Bryan was noticed as being an alt by Null. And yeah, I suggested how he could create another account and that it was fairly trivial.

Also I don't really get involved in internal drama about bans and shit. I've posted repeatedly that my own opinion of banning accounts is that they're worthless because its trivial to create sock accounts.

I don't really see the need to ban/warn/punish people for simple mistakes unless things get really really out of hand. As far as I see it your account and ability to post on this thread are worthless, anyone can sign up for a new account in 2 seconds. All I ask is that you try to post things that are worthwhile rather than jumping the gun and posting about Phil's fantastic new instagram post that was already posted 2 hours ago.
But that's my thoughts on it and its only really relevant to how I moderate the DSP subforum (primarily because no other admin wants anything to do with the DSP subforum, so I guess I have flexibility with it)

I also am not a site wide admin/mod or "staff" I'm just a supervisor in the DSP subforum. I don't have access to anything server related, people's IPs or email addresses. All I can do is threadban and move/rename stuff.

(I also figured out I can give people autism points which can get them banned from the site too)

Last edited:

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made friends here Josh, I watched movies with
e Josh and will talk shit to him if he gives me a reason too. Hes a prick, he can work out our issues if he wants but thats up to him and whether or not he can just says "my bad" and stop fucking with me
This is a forum for making fun of speds, not highschool. Go try and make real friends irl.

Why do you think being a member on this site is a right? It's @Null's site, he doesn't owe you anything.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Go fuck yourself Josh. You treat me like shit and expect me to tell you? I made friends here Josh, I watched movies with people here and you took it away like a dick.
Bitch, literally as recently as a couple days ago people were toying with the concept you'd actually developed some sense and weren't an absolute colossal fucking mongoloid and now you've nuked that and I doubt there is a single person even entertaining that notion any more.

lmfao ok

@Alan Pardew @Clown Doll @Feline Darkmage @JSGOTI @Karen Riley @Melchett @Meowthkip @Randall Fragg @Ravenor @Saney @Smutley @Surtur @trombonista @Valiant @Vitriol @wagglyplacebo @yawning sneasel

If any of you have anything genuinely positive to say about King of /pol/, I will completely scrub his real name from this website.
If you went back 48 hours I'd have probably had something positive to say about him. I'm pretty sure he has burned any of those remaining bridges, though.

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yellow Yam Scam

delicate shim cheong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing. I just dislike Josh and will talk shit to him if he gives me a reason too. Hes a prick, he can work out our issues if he wants but thats up to him and whether or not he can just says "my bad" and stop fucking with me
Do you not understand that it's his website and that he doesn't have an "issue"? If he had an issue he'd just IP ban you. It's like you're too exceptional to even understand the game that you're playing here.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bitch, literally as recently as a couple days ago people were toying with the concept you'd actually developed some sense and weren't an absolute colossal fucking mongoloid and now you've nuked that and I doubt there is a single person even entertaining that notion any more.

If you went back 48 hours I'd have probably had something positive to say about him. I'm pretty sure he has burned any of those remaining bridges, though.
I actually made a positive remark about the Detective Exceptional account, not knowing it had anything to do with him (not that that would have changed my assessment of that account's activity specifically).

Now this dude has made me feel foolish.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If any of you have anything genuinely positive to say about King of /pol/, I will completely scrub his real name from this website.
Honestly I don't get why he's making a big deal out of this, because his name's been in the thread title for a long time now so I'd assume if anybody posting in his thread on here wanted to swat his family, they've had ample time to do so (granted, they theoretically COULD do it in the future if they wanted to, but I don't think taking his name off anywhere would help him if these people are as obsessed as he claims them to be.

I guess what I'm saying is, I could say some nice things about him because he's never done anything wrong to me personally and has been decent in all our (albeit limited) direct contact from conversations here. I won't be agreeing to play along with this weird autistic 4d chess game he's pulling now and won't whiteknight to "save" him.

At the end of the day he's:
A) Still a lolcow/person of interest
B) Has been doxed for literal years
C) Is presently acting like a huge imbecile about this

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cya next week fam
Im going to make sure my next thread is You Boon. Start deleting all that autism fuckboy. Youve asked for one for awhile now and alot of people you know want one. Expect it to be pitched by next week to get approved once they see you on that gay ass fedora with the amount of tard cum you have behind your internet history. Run boon. Run along.

JSGOTI

Just some guy on the internet
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
destroy my life again because Josh here was upset and powertripping/overstepping on his website.
I am just mad man. I'm not going to lie. He really pissed me off today and I really dislike his ass at the moment
Then why the fuck did you even come back? Because all you're doing is repeating exactly what you did before, opening your mouth without taking the time to process what was just said to you, like some sort of autist supreme.

lmfao ok

@Alan Pardew @Clown Doll @Feline Darkmage @JSGOTI @Karen Riley @Melchett @Meowthkip @Randall Fragg @Ravenor @Saney @Smutley @Surtur @trombonista @Valiant @Vitriol @wagglyplacebo @yawning sneasel

Lolno

yawning sneasel

Fully Loaded
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im going to make sure my next thread is You Boon. Start deleting all that autism fuckboy. Youve asked for one for awhile now and alot of people you know want one. Expect it to be pitched by next week to get approved once they see you on that gay ass fedora with the amount of tard cum you have behind your internet history. Run boon. Run along.
generally not a good idea to inform a cow that they're about to get a thread.

ZachAutist

Damn normies!
kiwifarms.net
Sure thing.

Attachments

Yellow Yam Scam

delicate shim cheong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You literally just exposed yourself as attempting a personal army request.

neural

It is what it is 'cept it ain't what it used to be
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You literally just exposed yourself as attempting a personal army request.
The idiotic part is that I just called him out on it like 2 pages ago..

If there is any reason for me to actually dislike you, then this would be it: You're constantly confronting people that oppose you with thinly-veiled threats to make a thread on them, you're constantly gathering "dirt" on people around you (asking Ruby for nudes was a particular low-point). You are constantly and clearly maneuvering to make the farms into your personal army, you think you're being subtle about it, but you have the subtlety of a fucking bag of bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
bryan dunn

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino