2018-02-14 - Bryan Dunn: "Public persona & Defamation 'Brand'" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

scared sheep

fluffy sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im going to make sure my next thread is You Boon. Start deleting all that autism fuckboy. Youve asked for one for awhile now and alot of people you know want one. Expect it to be pitched by next week to get approved once they see you on that gay ass fedora with the amount of tard cum you have behind your internet history. Run boon. Run along.
Yeah sure whatever fam, you have us shaking in our boots. You are clearly the definition of alpha male.

Run along yourself m’dude, no1curr.

Jan_Hus

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself
kiwifarms.net
Im going to make sure my next thread is You Boon. Start deleting all that autism fuckboy. Youve asked for one for awhile now and alot of people you know want one. Expect it to be pitched by next week to get approved once they see you on that gay ass fedora with the amount of tard cum you have behind your internet history. Run boon. Run along.
I thought you said you were going to do other things. Don't you have a lady to spend time with this Valentine's Day?

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

El Porko Fako

Lickin' it Old School
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Josh why cant you stop being such an asshole to me? I dont look for trouble with you, ill be watching lolcowtv and you take it away from me. Ill be making friends from the site and you make sure that doesnt happen. Please stop fucking with me and just let me enjoy the site. Do you think I want to be dealing with you coming at me again? I would much prefer to just enjoy the site and not deal with the Owner being a faggot again
Bryan, you went and made a sock after getting a permaban from the website. Let's not bullshit here, you were walking a fine line here when you decided to do this and you knew what you were getting into. Now that you've been caught, you're chimping out because you were found out and Staff are giving you the treatment that most cows would get when they decide to wander into there own thread and start shit. I would have said you should thank your lucky stars that your name didn't get changed earlier, but here we are, and it is completely your fault this happened for trying to rat your way back on to the site after being given the boot. This website has been exceptionally (no pun intended) nice and forgiving of you up to now despite being a near-constant screw up who refuses to change their behavior and most importantly, READ AND THINK BEFORE POSTING.

I have never known a banned user to be lucky enough to get a community vote to overturn their ban or not, but you got one. There have been users on here who were infinitely funnier and better than you, yet they didn't get the same treatment you did when they were banned. Josh did you a huge solid by doing that, yet here you are, stamping your feet, shrieking that Josh and the website should cater to your needs after to tried to be clever and come back on a sock and got caught after getting permanently banned. Get fucked. Stop being a brat and grow up Bryan.

Me and others on your own thread have tried being nice to you, playing along with your Q&A, giving you advice on how to move forward with your life (especially all the shit that happened a few months ago), and how you have to move away from this shit online and you have to learn to not take it seriously, but now we're here, you threatening legal action over information that most of the userbase knew already to begin with. Seriously dude, go see a fucking shrink. This is ridiculous.

Whatever. Im dropping it. Happy vday. Night
This is I think the 4th or 5th time you've done this when things get even a little heated between you and other users. You can't keep doing this and expect us to believe that it's really over and your dropping it.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay provide an example of him doing this to someone else previously
@Connor Bible
@Andrew Noel Schaefer

lmfao ok

@Alan Pardew @Clown Doll @Feline Darkmage @JSGOTI @Karen Riley @Melchett @Meowthkip @Randall Fragg @Ravenor @Saney @Smutley @Surtur @trombonista @Valiant @Vitriol @wagglyplacebo @yawning sneasel

If any of you have anything genuinely positive to say about King of /pol/, I will completely scrub his real name from this website.
He and I buried the hatchet like men but he also called me a “soyboy” and I’m still upset about it

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmfao ok

@Alan Pardew @Clown Doll @Feline Darkmage @JSGOTI @Karen Riley @Melchett @Meowthkip @Randall Fragg @Ravenor @Saney @Smutley @Surtur @trombonista @Valiant @Vitriol @wagglyplacebo @yawning sneasel

If any of you have anything genuinely positive to say about King of /pol/, I will completely scrub his real name from this website.
Well, not any more. I used to think he was a nice but incredibly stupid sperg who maybe could have not been banned if he worked hard to not be such a sperg.
Today I learned he's actually just fucking exceptional and completely deserved getting banned because he doesn't know when to shut up and not be a sperg.
@Bryan Dunn congrats you sped, you played yourself.

Reactions: Viridian and JSGOTI

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what did you have for dinner

Look @Randall Fragg @Valiant I just was pissed off at Josh. Im sorry I got carried away, just sick of Null having to mess with me. He has been fucking with me ever since he took away lolcowtv from me which I really enjoyed with everyone. The guy has treated me like a damn criminal and I do not look shit anymore, Ive gone out of my way to avoid drama entirely. My detective_exceptional account posts reflect that very much. I did not ask for Josh to fuck with me today, I did not ask for any of this.

Im sorry, I got mad and carried away. I just want to be left alone and just enjoy the site like everyone else without having to be poked or brought into shit again. I was not looking for any of this.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Look @Randall Fragg @Valiant I just was pissed off at Josh. Im sorry I got carried away, just sick of Null having to mess with me. He has been fucking with me ever since he took away lolcowtv from me which I really enjoyed with everyone. The guy has treated me like a damn criminal and I do not look shit anymore, Ive gone out of my way to avoid drama entirely. My detective_exceptional account posts reflect that very much. I did not ask for Josh to fuck with me today, I did not ask for any of this.

Im sorry, I got mad and carried away. I just want to be left alone and just enjoy the site like everyone else without having to be poked or brought into shit again. I was not looking for any of this.
What happened to that shit you just said about you were totally calming down and were going to fall asleep and stuff?

Do you think we forgot this shit you just posted last hour?

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happened to that shit you just said about you were totally calming down and were going to fall asleep and stuff?

Do you think we forgot this shit you just posted last hour?
I am calm. Just ate great food and had a wonderful night. Just apologizing to the people I did actually get to enjoy lolcowtv stuff with my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
bryan dunn

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino