2018-02-14 - Bryan Dunn: "Public persona & Defamation 'Brand'" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
Actually ofher staff and older members disagreed with his choice and convinced me to remake an account. I would provide the names but I am not Josh, I do not throw friends under the bus.
Hey, buddy! I'd say it's good to have you back, but it's almost like you never left us.

Some of your good ol' pals outed your sock account to me after our recent exchange in Vidar's thread. But I'm not going to provide the names. *pats self on back* I'm such a good friend!

Me and @BSV have been talking in friendly terms and working everything out actually. Its been nice
LMFAO Vidar is only nice to you because he doesn't want any more problems with your crazy ass. He still shits on you all the time, and we're the ones laughing at your expense now. You should have stopped to think before exposing yourself as Detective Exceptional, because you're no longer going to get the validation you crave from others here. The days of asspats and autism ops are over.

Im going to make sure my next thread is You Boon. Start deleting all that autism fuckboy. Youve asked for one for awhile now and alot of people you know want one. Expect it to be pitched by next week to get approved once they see you on that gay ass fedora with the amount of tard cum you have behind your internet history. Run boon. Run along.
How's the thread on @Erwin Blackthorn coming along? Oh wait...that's right. You don't have enough content and keep making the same empty threat. You're like a little yappy dog who's all bark and no bite. @ZachAutist you don't have to worry about a thread; Bryan's just full of hot air as usual.

Bryan...I think your gauge on who is versus who is not a lolcow might be defective. You start braying like an ass accusing people of being exceptional individuals every time someone disagrees with you. If you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you have a sense of humor when it comes to others? If you can't tell the truth about yourself, then why should we believe anything you say is anything other than a lie?

I'm not sure what's going on with you, but I notice the quality of your posts has recently taken a sharp decline. I have a lot of respect for you as a writer and content creator, but I think you need to take a step back and focus on yourself before pointing the finger to blame Null or anyone else.

neural

It's like 6 milli ways to die my nigga choose one
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, buddy! I'd say it's good to have you back, but it's almost like you never left us.

Some of your good ol' pals outed your sock account to me after our recent exchange in Vidar's thread. But I'm not going to provide the names. *pats self on back* I'm such a good friend!

LMFAO Vidar is only nice to you because he doesn't want any more problems with your crazy ass. He still shits on you all the time, and we're the ones laughing at your expense now. You should have stopped to think before exposing yourself as Detective Exceptional, because you're no longer going to get the validation you crave from others here. The days of asspats and autism ops are over.

How's the thread on @Erwin Blackthorn coming along? Oh wait...that's right. You don't have enough content and keep making the same empty threat. You're like a little yappy dog who's all bark and no bite. @ZachAutist you don't have to worry about a thread; Bryan's just full of hot air as usual.

Bryan...I think your gauge on who is versus who is not a lolcow might be defective. You start braying like an ass accusing people of being exceptional individuals every time someone disagrees with you. If you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you have a sense of humor when it comes to others? If you can't tell the truth about yourself, then why should we believe anything you say is anything other than a lie?

I'm not sure what's going on with you, but I notice the quality of your posts has recently taken a sharp decline. I have a lot of respect for you as a writer and content creator, but I think you need to take a step back and focus on yourself before pointing the finger to blame Null or anyone else.
@Bryan Dunn instantly revenge rating a well-written post. You won't get to remove that rating btw..

Screenshot_20180215-060920__01.jpg

Bryan, you have gotten an incredible amount of grace from the community here, people like Connor Bible, Andrew Noel Schafer and even Coolbreeze88 (who got fucking pulverized after a couple of posts) know how brutal this place can get, and would have gladly paid their right arm to get treated like you.

You started here as a regular dramacow, got exposed for whiteknighting yourself, and were later largely treated like a regular board member, even after multiple embarrassing incidents. You were even supported by us against Vidar for the longest time, despite you being clearly the 1st aggressor in your little feud and never completely proving your allegations against him, this ultimately escalated to the TKOH doxing saga. At one point, I legitimately thought that you were gonna get edit privileges back in a little while.

Then you got banned, and even then, as other people have observed, you were given a public vote to decide your fate, more than many other banned members that were probably more widely-liked than you are.

Then you socked to ban-evade, and were clearly given the benefit of the doubt by people on here, but you decided to squander it all away to try and silence an amicable, but somewhat informative discussion between us and Vidar.

Even now you're fucking threatening PA threads against members in open discussions.

I'd say that by now, you really don't have the social equity to call the shots anymore.

trombonista

プンツクガマガマ
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Go fuck yourself Josh. You treat me like shit and expect me to tell you? I made friends here Josh, I watched movies with people here and you took it away like a dick.
I like that you being in someone else's house party = friends with the host (null). I like that that host arranging a playdate between you and others = friends with those others.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Well most of them did not agree with Null banning me for disagreeing and saw my repeal as sincere and it was. I respected it until they kept suggesting I come back on a sock and just not cause issues. I did as Detective_exceptional and kept to myself. They promised never to out me and they kept that promise. Were glad to see me back and I enjoyed a moment where I wasnt fucked with constantly and could post and enjoy the site anonymously.

Of course Josh decided I needed to be reintroduced to the public because authority etc etc. I dont care what others say here, get Halal'd and tell me how well youd do.

Says the guy who helped Ross dox and send death threats to others. Involved yourself.in Nucleargamer autism, Neils autism, and tries really super hard to stay hidden openly. Hows that assberugers doing? Walmart greeter treating you Right Boon?
your entire family is gay.

sue me.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry guys. After sleeping on it and reflecting, I feel like a proper jerk. I owe everyone an apology for my spergout. I was mad at was not thinking, I shouldnt have reacted the way I did or be such a asshole to Null and everyone. Not looking for forgiveness just wanted to apologize. Feeling pretty shit and stupid today over it all.

obliviousbeard

Certified numbnut and all around nitwit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry guys. After sleeping on it and reflecting, I feel like a proper jerk. I owe everyone an apology for my spergout. I was mad at was not thinking, I shouldnt have reacted the way I did or be such a asshole to Null and everyone. Not looking for forgiveness just wanted to apologize. Feeling pretty shit and stupid today over it all.
Just leave man, it's better for you in the long run

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some advice I can offer is you need to establish a filter on what you say, and not constantly react on emotion. You settling down and thinking things over before responding could have saved all of us a bunch of grief.

The saying I go by is "it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.". It goes against the practice of shitposting, but it keeps you looking professional.

Hiragana

kiwifarms.net
I've had a few issues/fights with site moderators and parts of the community at another forum. Decided to leave before things got out of hand, despite liking it otherwise. It was relieving not having to worry about causing headaches for the other users and ruining an otherwise good atmosphere with a string of poor behaviour.

My suggestion is to take proper hiatus from the site, clear your head and gain some distance. Then - Null willing - come back if you still feel like it.

ZachAutist

Damn normies!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm familiar with Pol's antics. I already knew he wasn't going to make a thread on me, I just found the whole shitshow with him and Null entertaining yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
bryan dunn

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino