2018-03-08 - Victoria Jones: "This information has not been authorized to be released" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Reporter's Name: Victoria Jones
Reporter's Email Address: victoriathx1138@gmail.com
Reporter's Title: Transadvocacy
Reporter's Company Name: Trans-advocacy of Massachusettes (Suffolk University Law Center)
Reporter's Telephone Number: 857-891-7235

Reported URLs:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/katelyn-burns-katelyn-anne-garrett-kyle-burns-garrett-transscribe-closettransgirl-tabz_ftw.30751/

Logs or Evidence of Abuse: The URL is current and I pulled it up 10 minutes ago.
Comments: This personal information is personal address and other information with the hopes of doxxing the individual. This information has not been authorized to be released and is a violation of the DMCA. That information is confidential and has not been authorized for release. The posting of personal address info without consent of the individual is felonious.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Reporter's Name: Victoria Jones
Reporter's Email Address: victoriathx1138@gmail.com
Reporter's Title: Transadvocacy
Reporter's Company Name: Trans-advocacy of Massachusettes (Suffolk University Law Center)
Reporter's Telephone Number: 857-891-7235

Reported URLs:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/katelyn-burns-katelyn-anne-garrett-kyle-burns-garrett-transscribe-closettransgirl-tabz_ftw.30751/

Logs or Evidence of Abuse: The URL is current and I pulled it up 10 minutes ago.
Comments: This personal information is personal address and other information with the hopes of doxxing the individual. This information has not been authorized to be released and is a violation of the DMCA. That information is confidential and has not been authorized for release. The posting of personal address info without consent of the individual is felonious.
Was their address a private matter before? Because I'm pretty sure we just repost information found on public sources.

http://www.riseandstand.net/whats-illegal-and-whats-not-when-it-comes-to-cyber-harassment/

They're at fault if they were the ones to disclose their public information first correct? I'm sure one of the legal Kiwis can help with this.

"In order for a viable cause of action to arise, the facts that the defendant discloses must pertain to the plaintiff’s private life. Any facts that are already known or that are a matter of public record cannot be the basis of a cause of action."

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know it’s a valid word, but whenever “felonious” is used seriously, I immediately can’t take whatever is being said seriously.
Ikr? They might as well say, "not having the fear of God before his eyes, but being moved and seduced by the instigation of the Devil, he did dox the aforesaid Victoria Jones."

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino