2018-03-08 - Victoria Jones: "This information has not been authorized to be released" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if Lynlyn put Vicky Jones up to this, but if I were her and I saw this pathetic thing I would be absolutely livid. That is just such a stupid attempt I'm shocked someone in law school even made it.

I think kindergartners would grasp the concepts in play better if you talked to them about it for like 10 minutes.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The DMCA form is a legal form.

Why is someone from a law center committing what appears to be perjury here?
If it were an actual takedown notice, potentially. But it's... nothing. Just REEEing in the dark.

Still I'll take it a step further and say it's hard to believe someone even PRETENDING to be from a law school center would try this. Then again, we have one "law student" or whatever Jackson is who can't be fucked to google "how change name legally" so I think we can safely say being a law student and a moron are not mutually exclusive.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I love it when people use large words because they think it makes them sound smarter.

I mean "felonious"? Seriously? There a reason they couldn't just say "illegal"?

Also I'm pretty sure that this information was gotten through normal and legal means. Things like they posted it somewhere at some point and we just happened to pick it up.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
If it were an actual takedown notice, potentially. But it's... nothing. Just REEEing in the dark.

Still I'll take it a step further and say it's hard to believe someone even PRETENDING to be from a law school center would try this. Then again, we have one "law student" or whatever Jackson is who can't be fucked to google "how change name legally" so I think we can safely say being a law student and a moron are not mutually exclusive.
Case in point, Samuel Collingwood Smith.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

He's actually a licensed lawyer.

Case in point, Samuel Collingwood Smith.
Samuel Collingwood Smith is neither a solicitor nor a barrister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino