2018-03-08 - Victoria Jones: "This information has not been authorized to be released" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOOPS

kiwifarms.net
I don't know which idea is funnier... that she asked Victora Jones to do this, or that Victoria did it on her own accord to help out and Katelyn when she sees it is like "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BITCH?!"

• Agree
Reactions: Slick Bridges

MysteriousStranger

unpopular
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More like Null's gotten a shitload of empty threats.

I'm aware some loon actually came to his house to try and "talk" recently, but has he been approached by cows IRL like that before?
Oh, doxing can be very fucking serious, depending on how crazy your enemies are. And I don't mean physical violence.

If you haven't followed the Vordrak thing, from my very dodgy memory, they didn't just accuse Null of pedophilia, they didn't just accuse Null's mom of being a part of KF (and therefore pedophilia), they didn't just contact Null's mom's employer with this information, they began to contact Nulls' mom's employer's customers with accusations. I don't care how much your boss loves you, when crazy randos begin calling up your customers with bugshit psycho ramblings, you have got to sever ties. I assume the poor woman's name is radioactive for life.

And that's when they began contacting distant relatives that Null had met, like, once in his life and giving them the treatment.

Someone armed with your real identity and no conscience can fuck your shit up good.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There are people out there that think things like the 4chan fox news report from years back is not some ridiculous fabrication but real stuff. Like if you get their name then all of their bank accounts will be emptied and their windows smashed by... something or someone or some force? Some people like to think life is after them.
It doesn't help there are idiots out there who swat people for little to no reason. There's a solution to this problem, though. Don't play Call of Duty.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know which idea is funnier... that she asked Victora Jones to do this, or that Victoria did it on her own accord to help out and Katelyn when she sees it is like "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BITCH?!"
Oh, Katelyn already saw this and got pissed off, details are around page 27 in Katelyn's thread.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino