2018-04-12 - Noah Canu: "I'm going to sue you (not a joke)" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulda's Gap

400lbs of Patriotic Might
kiwifarms.net
Surely, this lawsuit will work. All of the other lawsuits levied against Null and kiwifarms went nowhere, but that's no reason to be discouraged. I'm sure if he shops around for a judge that eventually he'll find a nice kangaroo court in an Arkansas zoo that will work in his favor.
It never worked against SomethingAwful.

It never worked against 4chan.

I wonder if it'll work here?

scared sheep

fluffy sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like we've been threatened by... sueage.

Laugh, dang it.
It never worked against SomethingAwful.

It never worked against 4chan.

I wonder if it'll work here?
It won't, and here's why: there's literally no law against it.

There's no law against talking about other people online.

That's all we're doing, essentially.

stets

big stank dick dad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know, fam. This struck me as a well-researched and legally sound letter. I think we’re fucked. Time to shut the forum down. It turns out that cyberbowling is serious business with real world consequences. I’ll always cherish the time I spent with all of you, and I’ll miss you all. Even @TrippinKahlua. (a joke)

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love to be a fly on the wall whenever one of these morons decides to try and threaten KF with a lawyer.
I wonder, do they genuinely think the are the first ones "smart" enough to try that?

Every single letter reads like this:

"There's a thread on me on KF, take it down or I call my mom lawyer to yell at you." and they always treat the "lawyer" (that they don't even have) like it was the thermonuclear doomsday device.
I love it.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, this is a bit off topic. @Null @AnOminous Lets just say Null had an official title like "Baron von Bismarck" which you can buy for a couple of $:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Adelstitel-BARON-von-Bismarck-oder-Freiherr-Geburtstag-Urkunde-Geschenk-/130953481768?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10
(No idea if this is available in the us)
Would any official mail to him have to include this title? I know Null you are probably not a fan of german monarchy, but there are plenty of british or maybe american nobility titles for sale. The german one is pretty cheap for 19,90 Euro as they can go up to over $150000.

• Dumb
Reactions: The Manglement

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ok, this is a bit off topic. @Null @AnOminous Lets just say Null had an official title like "Baron von Bismarck" which you can buy for a couple of $:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Adelstitel-BARON-von-Bismarck-oder-Freiherr-Geburtstag-Urkunde-Geschenk-/130953481768?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10
(No idea if this is available in the us)
Would any official mail to him have to include this title? I know Null you are probably not a fan of german monarchy, but there are plenty of british or maybe american nobility titles for sale. The german one is pretty cheap for 19,90 Euro as they can go up to over $150000.
No. You can serve someone under a misspelled name or even a wrong name. Notice just has to be sufficient that it actually ensures the person in question has or should have knowledge they're involved in some legal action. Cases have gone all the way to the Supreme Court with the names of parties misspelled.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. You can serve someone under a misspelled name or even a wrong name. Notice just has to be sufficient that it actually ensures the person in question has or should have knowledge they're involved in some legal action. Cases have gone all the way to the Supreme Court with the names of parties misspelled.
Damn. Thank you! There goes my plan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino