2018-04-17 - Campaign Email: "here's how we impeach Trump" -

• Fediverse: The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Upgrade: I am expecting that hardware upgrade at about Noon EST. I am doing preperative work before that. This may result in site issues.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-4-17_11-9-6.png

the news this week removes all doubt. Trump must go.
Why should Donald Trump be impeached? Take your pick. The emoluments clause, the appearance of collusion with Russia, his announcement today that he would stall sanctions. It's time to remove him from office.

I am committed to impeaching Trump on day one. My opponent thinks "the press has been too hard on Donald Trump." He wants to "wait and see." I've seen enough.

I can win my race, but we must grow our campaign team to win. Can you help?

Donate to Brianna Wu https://secure.actblue.com/donate/impeachtrump2018

I'm not hiring party insiders. I'm giving jobs to people fed up with the status quo. Your support will help train a new generation of activists to win.

I can do this, but I can't do it without you. Can I count on your help?
Link goes to: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/impeachtrump2018

MasterDisaster

Hobo King of the Parsnip Pixies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1.) Why does Brianna keeping adding shit to their list of promises when over half of them are completely outside their power to do in the first place?

2.)Why does Brianna think they can win this campaign without leaving the house or coming up with stupid ass ideas like movie nights and car rides?

3.)Does Brianna not realize that even if she got enough signatures the democratic party will never allow them to go anywhere with it?

ZKWNordman

kiwifarms.net
I know the video has come up before, but I think it goes well with the recent discussion of “what’s Frank’s deal?” He’s trying to cone off as loving and completely taken by Brianna, but the whole thing looks really fake. You know Brianna wrote a script with instructions for him — “look bashfully abd thoughtfully toward the floor.” “Whisper’impressed’”.

He strikes me as as much of a liar as she is.

On topic:.She acts like she really thinks she can single-handedly impeach Trump. Her apparent belief that a junior rep is all powerful is baffling.

Kroster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just what the United States needs: President Pence.

(And I'm no expert on constitutional law, but I'm pretty sure that "the appearance" of anything isn't an impeachable offense.)

1.) Why does Brianna keeping adding shit to their list of promises when over half of them are completely outside their power to do in the first place?

2.)Why does Brianna think they can win this campaign without leaving the house or coming up with stupid ass ideas like movie nights and car rides?

3.)Does Brianna not realize that even if she got enough signatures the democratic party will never allow them to go anywhere with it?
1.) because she's a monkey flinging shit she heard somewhere and thought sounded smart. As an insider of the libtard SJW commie feminazi circuit, I can also tell you that the impeachment talk gained some ground a year ago, but nobody's talking about it anymore. This email is out of touch for her audience.

2.) Because she's a child who wants to grow up to be a princess ballerina firefighter veterinarian. And like a child, she doesn't understand that all of those nice sounding powerful jobs actually require hard work and skill.

3.) It has nothing to do with the democratic party, which doesn't have the power you seem to think it does. She'll get the signatures, because she's paying for them, but that doesn't mean anyone is going to vote for her.

Last edited:

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Just what the United States needs: President Pence.

(And I'm no expert on constitutional law, but I'm pretty sure that "the appearance" of anything isn't an impeachable offense.)

1.) because she's a monkey flinging shit she heard somewhere and thought sounded smart. As an insider of the libtard SJW commie feminazi circuit, I can also tell you that the impeachment talk gained some ground a year ago, but nobody's talking about it anymore. This email is out of touch for her audience.

2.) Because she's a child who wants to grow up to be a princess ballerina firefighter veterinarian. And like a child, she doesn't understand that all of those nice sounding powerful jobs actually require hard work and skill.

3.) It has nothing to do with the democratic party, which doesn't have the power you seem to think it does. She'll get the signatures, because she's paying for them, but that doesn't mean anyone is going to vote for her.
4.) Because Brianna Wu thinks GamerGate helped Donald Trump be elected for president and is "living in GamerGate America". Which is why Brianna wants to run for congress so he think he can stop GamerGate and Trump for good.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It amuses me no end that while she pays thousands of dollars a month to nationbuilder, which has comprehensive list management features as one of its primary selling points, she's still using her free mailchimp account to manage her mailing list.

I wonder if I went to her website and signed up for email, would I even receive anything?

Flopwop

kiwifarms.net
I still find it funny that the original video of Frank babbling on was uploaded over 9 months ago and has a whopping 313 views on Brianna's Youtube channel and 1,750 views on Vimeo. They can barely rake in 2,000 views after almost 10 months. Of course, this isn't even including what views are actually legitimate and which are just Kiwis grabbing their popcorn to laugh at an old senile Chinese man. But they'll surely find enough people in District 8 to vote for them!

I'm curious why Frank is the one uploading all the campaign videos to his Youtube channel now. It really makes me wonder if all this money begging recently is Frank's doing.

New Just what the United States needs: President Pence.
Apparently Brianna thinks Pence would be a better President than Trump because... nuclear weapons. We can't let him get the nuclear codes!
electrifying.PNG

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course, this isn't even including what views are actually legitimate and which are just Kiwis grabbing their popcorn to laugh at an old senile Chinese man. But they'll surely find enough people in District 8 to vote for them!
Judging by past Kiwi exclusive Wu videos, about 500-1000 of those hits are referred from the farms. We're basically her main audience.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As America starts accepting Trump hasn't and probably won't cause WW3 people who hated him or didn't care are getting past the issue, much like Gamer Gate (a literal nothing burger to borrow a Dahanldism) Bri Bri will scream it, let's be real Trump just got his highest yet approval rating*, and he's not perfect or even well loved over all. But to push this shit harder than late night comedy is tragic. Then again, if there's one thing John Walker Flynt is good at it's being a fucking car wreck into a school bus fire of a person and anything they touch turns into that.

*https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/04/16/poll-trump-achieves-highest-job-approval-rating-of-the-year/23412198/

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I still find it funny that the original video of Frank babbling on was uploaded over 9 months ago and has a whopping 313 views on Brianna's Youtube channel and 1,750 views on Vimeo. They can barely rake in 2,000 views after almost 10 months. Of course, this isn't even including what views are actually legitimate and which are just Kiwis grabbing their popcorn to laugh at an old senile Chinese man. But they'll surely find enough people in District 8 to vote for them!

I'm curious why Frank is the one uploading all the campaign videos to his Youtube channel now. It really makes me wonder if all this money begging recently is Frank's doing.

Apparently Brianna thinks Pence would be a better President than Trump because... nuclear weapons. We can't let him get the nuclear codes!
View attachment 428748
Mike Pence as POTUS, (presumably because Trump was successfully impeached by a Democratic House and Senate) would mean Mike Pence would be the utter definition of "lame duck". He would have absolutely zero mandate and would probably finish out Trump's term completely neutered.

Brianna is utterly devoid of political common sense, among other things.

A Welsh Cake

The Pride, Prejudice and Executioner
kiwifarms.net
I don’t get all the negativity here for such an astounding plan from the future first woman as president. This kind of reason for impeachment has never ever been said before I am sure Mrs. Wu has all the evidence she would need.
#Wu is my Wuman

Kroster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the political campaign equivalent of "The Producers".
It's the Producers meets the Truman Show. She legitimately doesn't know how bad she's screwing this up.

Do people outside of Boston know who Jimmy Tingle is? He was a local celebrity political comedian in the 90s I think: maybe 00s, I don't remember. He's running for lieutenant governor, and a friend just texted me to say that someone was standing outside the supermarket collecting signatures for both Brianna and Jimmy. I don't know anything about him, and maybe he's a great candidate, but it's fitting that this paid canvaser is collecting for both the comedian and the joke.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino