2018-05-25 - Alexander Leonidas: Copyright Infringement, Illegal Activities, & Slander Campaign -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I dunno nool. He's got 100% undeniable evidence and a very strong case. Are you gonna risk it?
Well if he sent a proper DMCA request I'd probably delete the attachments in that thread, but he didn't follow any guidelines on making that case in a way I have to care about.

Including his entire book vs. snippets of the book with criticisms attached is entirely different.

The Manglement

Some internet faggot
kiwifarms.net
Another case of a cow who could actually have some stuff removed (his books in particular) if he bothered to write a real DMCA and not a tangent about dang dirty trolls.
Except KF isn't hosting his books. Reading his thread, the both cited instances of his books being 'illegally shared' are just people posting links to third party hosts which have since removed his book. 3 screenshots of text are the entirety of potentially infringing material hosted by KF.

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If your a content creator of any kind and can't understand that there will be piracy of your work your an Idiot.

And if you are a person of interest and your work gets posted here and it's from a 3rd party source, and it is linked here for valid criticism you are really ignorant of the DMCA and above all the Jurisdiction of US law and the level of fucks given by said kiwi farmers.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If your a modern (postY2k) content creator of any kind and can't understand that there will be piracy of your work your an Idiot.
Yup. There's really nothing to do about it, either... any attempts to combat piracy are only going to make things harder on your legit audience and risk alienating them. The only, and absolute best, thing to do about it just to shrug and carry on as if it weren't a big deal.

FierceBrosnan

I Holy Sandstorm'd once, IT WAS AWESOME.
kiwifarms.net
Could someone omega this "alpha" already? No is going to pay 50 bucks to read "Alexander's Magical Adventures in His Head ; and other tall tales about women and shit that didn't happen".

I pursue legal action (Where I have 100% undeniable evidence and a
very strong case)
He even plays make-believe in his "legal threats" for fucks sake.

yawning sneasel

Furministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well if he sent a proper DMCA request I'd probably delete the attachments in that thread, but he didn't follow any guidelines on making that case in a way I have to care about.

Including his entire book vs. snippets of the book with criticisms attached is entirely different.
Well really, we aren't even hosting attachments. Both instances are links to PDF files hosted on other websites.

your an Idiot.
heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino