2018-05-25 - Alexander Leonidas: Copyright Infringement, Illegal Activities, & Slander Campaign -

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I had no interest in Leo or his OmegaCuck thread until now, but I guess I'll give it a look to see if he's always this self-important and butthurt. One thing is for sure; Alexander Leonidas cannot be the name this cuck was given at birth. That sounds like the name some wiener obsessed with Frank Miller's 300 would come up with to make it sound like he was a bad dude. There is no way this guy is a bad dude.

Tiny Clanger

Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, essentially just a long windbaggy version of "I want this site taken down now! I want this site taken down now!" And a screaming wail emits from the pram as the dummy is spat and teddy is ejected at force.

Can't please some cows. Those hardy farmers who DLd his shite are probably the only people who have.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is his archnemesis? Betafaith? OmegaOccurrence ?
Heterosexuality.

which is why we should take every single one of his statements very seriously and take them in consideration because he is clearly being very serious about this tbqh
Oh yes, very serious. Seriously serious. Seriously. Srs.

O.G. Lurkmoar

kiwifarms.net
I marvel at some ppls apparent lack of self awareness... you're sitting on the web one day,trying to decide on a moniker... "AlphaDestiny" pops into your head,not so far fetched for some personalities i guess, but how do you go 5 seconds beyond that gem without it striking you: "my god I'd sound like such a Cuck if I used that!" genuinely at a loss to understand or explain it...

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
The man is 5'5", according to nattyornot. All the short dudes I've ever known have uber-masculine screennames (gamertags, forum handles, email addresses, etc). Anything to deflect the fact that their genes are no longer attractive in today's fast paced reproduction racket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino