2018-06-29 - Bhanu Prasad: "Now I am facing serious legal situation due to these statements" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Lol, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University.

A historically black university showing that the education you receive there is somehow still worth less than what little you have to pay for it. You're better off asking outright lolcows to educate you how to do it right at this point.

ThunderPlunder

Sometimes you see the Shit, sometimes It sees you.
kiwifarms.net
Well Hamid Arabnia and his lawyer/DAUGHTER Samira Arabnia are Iranian. The best part, however, is that The daughter Samira started all this shit by getting told by friends about mean words on the internet.

Reactions: The Nameless One

Xetzyr

kiwifarms.net
Tl;dr
Internet is a wonderland, but you aren't in no way invisible and untraceable, so mind the bullshit you put on, because laws applies even there.
Unless you use a Russian proxy server... at which point liberal stupidity will take over and conspiratorial accusations will rightly ensue.

By the by, I just browsed through one of the now removed links and... it doesn't look like defamation. Defamation generally only works if what you're saying isn't true, but even then only if you KNOW it isn't true... and the other side has to PROVE that you knew it wasn't true... and, er... well tl;dr defamation suits are nearly impossible to win, which means one or more people had to fuck up in the most awe inspiring way imaginable for this to actually happen.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
you know, all this is very confusing but I believe I have a appropriate response to both sides of the law suit

you both suck and get nothing out of us. Go home and cry yourself to sleep over not winning a childish argument about mean words on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino