2018-07-18 - Misty Ray: "Legal warning" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunbrine47

Rumpy Fish's Brother: Grumpy
kiwifarms.net
"Give me my kids back"
Okay immediately I need context. Linking her thread for anyone else who doesn't know who the fuck this is:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/misty-ray-henry-because-ican-emma-kpop-misty-ray-annamiller-etc.37189/

EDIT: Apparently her kids were taken away last year after she attempted to commit suicide in front of them. Dunno how Null or the Farms as a whole come into this, but this is one very clearly deranged individual, so... fuck logic.
Null as a foster dad? Sounds like the start a a very zany sitcom.

Radomil

"My master, Sonee the Great, bids thee welcome."
kiwifarms.net
Fuck off retard.
Misty, I know you are reading this.

I am sealing your children, as I type this, into a crate and am having them shipped via UPS (Fed-Ex is far too expensive IMO) in the morning to Heather.

You have til the end of daylight (EST, ~20:15) to form a stronger counteroffer than suing, please send your reply via this thread.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking some of the child labor we had building our Rollin' N'Trollin' Russian Moonbots looked new.

Reactions: Cheesegirl78

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Well, you'll go straight to the gas chamber for this one.

Even if you manage to beat that, they'll still send you back to Nevada for rape and consensual sodomy.

No, she's got to go.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty, I know you are reading this.

I am sealing your children, as I type this, into a crate and am having them shipped via UPS (Fed-Ex is far too expensive IMO) in the morning to Heather.

You have til the end of daylight (EST, ~20:15) to form a stronger counteroffer than suing, please send your reply via this thread.
Heather has them.
You chucklefucks need to quit with this shit, Heather is a real person who misty is really stalking in real life, Heather doesn't have a restraining order yet.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she was a responsible parent, which she's not apprantly, she would know exactly where her kids are at all times of day.
She knows exactly where they are. she just doesn't like it: the oldest moved out over a year ago upon the morning of her 18th birthday, and ran to her father rather than live out one more day with Misty.

The two minor children are in foster care, where they've been since she tried to off herself in from of them in her hoarded and filthy encrusted house in October 2017. She was charged with felony child neglect and convicted, but remains too bat shit crazy to have the kids returned to her even though both their fathers refuse to take them (poor kids).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
misty ray

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino