2018-07-18 - Misty Ray: "Legal warning" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IS she allowed to visit them in foster care?
She had supervised visitation starting from February, at least until recently. This means she was allowed to see them for an hour a couple times a month at the DCS facility in a room equipped with a two way mirror so her behavior with the kids could be observed.

She recently claimed she was going to be allowed a home visit with the younger child soon, but she has also claimed Null raeped knocked her up but is somehow also her sister Heather, and her home is still a hoarded mess unfit for kids per a DCS report she published herself, so I'd take that claim with a big grain of salt.

According to an unreliable source, Misty received news last night that the kids would not be returned to her custody. I'm waiting for a more reliable source to respond to confirm.

Cripple

kiwi faggot enabler
kiwifarms.net
She had supervised visitation starting from February, at least until recently. This means she was allowed to see them for an hour a couple times a month at the DCS facility in a room equipped with a two way mirror so her behavior with the kids could be observed.

She recently claimed she was going to be allowed a home visit with the younger child soon, but she has also claimed Null raeped knocked her up but is somehow also her sister Heather, and her home is still a hoarded mess unfit for kids per a DCS report she published herself, so I'd take that claim with a big grain of salt.

According to an unreliable source, Misty received news last night that the kids would not be returned to her custody. I'm waiting for a more reliable source to respond to confirm.
So soon we will be celebrating the arrival of Null Jr on the Farms? Maybe she was trying to pre-emptively set up a visitation rigths agreement.

Unfortunately though what belongs to the Farm, belongs to the Farm forever.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net

I assume that MostyHenry could be Cammy?

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we find a way to send her the eldest, psycho kid from the DaddyofFive videos? Jake, right? That would be a single solution to a lot of problems.
Now there's a thought.

UPDATE: I have spoken to Heather; Heather says Misty received a letter in the mail on 7/17 - an intent to adopt, from the younger children's foster parents. Obviously this was upsetting to Misty as she was convinced of her chances to get her kids back in her custody.

So why did Null receive an email?

Rather than put effort towards making her home a safe and clean place, and improving her mental health in order to make a good case for herself, she has made up a story where nothing is her fault. In this story, her sister Heather is the one who sent the letter and is secretly trying to adopt away her children. Misty (or Cammy pretending to be Misty) thinks Heather runs Kiwi Farms and so emailed Null for the return of her children.

The children are with their foster parents, and their foster parents, bless their hearts, wish to take Richard and Aurora into their home permanently.

Where is Misty? Why, she's alive and well! Her "suicide" was an elaborate joke between herself, Cammy and a third party. Misty was mowing her lawn when the police came for a welfare check.

I'll share this post in Misty's thread as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeitgeist

OF COURSH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty (or Cammy pretending to be Misty) thinks Heather runs Kiwi Farms and so emailed Null for the return of her children.
I don't know if it's the content of the sentence or how it's worded but I've been giggling at that shit for like five whole minutes.

"KIWI FARMS HOLDS CHILDREN HOSTAGE FOR RANSOM; THREATENS WICKER MAN SACRIFICE IF DEMANDS FOR TENDIES ARE NOT MET."

:story:

Tiny Clanger

Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You all raped her too. You bunch of bastards....why didn't you invite me along?

@Triggered Fivehead You actually ARE Heather. Apparently, we all are, and Misty's head explodes if we all post at once.

@multiverse - I have to admire Misty's ability to make things much, much worse. She's already built an entire narrative around the few of us that bat her around like bored cats with a deformed mouse, then she decides bringing the entire farms in is just a grand idea. Chessmaster Misty and her huge brain.

@Null You're safe from the terrible threat. She thinks you're ten, and minors can't be sued. Bet that's a relief.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
misty ray

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino