Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
To: legal@kiwifarms.net
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 03:27:31 -0400
Subject: lawsuit

*Please be advised*

There is a current lawsuit open against Harvey Weinstein from Miss Pamela Swain. Weinstein is charged with rape and harassment. Reports to the KiwiFarms web site manager have already been filed. Weinstein has repeatedly bragged about pedophelia and rape. Kiwifarms is allowing him and other abusers the chance to abuse on their site. This thread is to be removed at once or all subpeonaed accounts posting sensitive information about Miss Swain will be requested.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/pamela-swain-docholday1977-msphoenix1969-observer1977-danishlace2003.45372/

Please note the pedophilia post below.

Counsel to Miss Swain.

Attachments

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
It's shit like this that continues to make her my new favorite crazy person to watch on the Farms. Trying to pretend she's her own lawyer while sending the email from her personal account using her own name is the perfect cherry on top of the delusional sundae. It will be interesting to see if she actually does try to file a lolsuit over this. I can totally see her doing it given her history and her particular brand of insanity.

DICKPICSRUS

Your local mermaid fucker
kiwifarms.net
It's shit like this that continues to make her my new favorite crazy person to watch on the Farms. Trying to pretend she's her own lawyer while sending the email from her personal account using her own name is the perfect cherry on top of the delusional sundae. It will be interesting to see if she actually does try to file a lolsuit over this. I can totally see her doing it given her history and her particular brand of insanity.

isn't that illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino