2018-07-18 - Stephane "Unixmad" Portha: "court order-related removal from Google Search" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Notice of court order-related removal from Google Search

Google has received a legal complaint involving a court order, and we’re in the process of blocking certain URLs from your website from appearing in our Google Search results on the following country-level services:

https://www.google.fr

The notice that we received, with any personally identifying information removed, may be found on the website of Lumen, a third-party aggregator of legal complaint notices, at: http://lumendatabase.org/notices/16919104 (archive.li) (supporting document attached)

Please note that it may take several weeks for the notice to be posted on the above page.

What you can do next:
Speak to a lawyer

If you have legal questions about this notification, you may wish to speak to your own lawyer.

Here are the affected URL(s):
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/stephane-unixmad-portha.11567/

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/stephane-unixmad-portha.11567/page-2

Need more help?
• Read about the Google legal removal process in Legal Removal Requests in our Help Center.

Attachments

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
This is the PDF in JPGs. They *are* worth looking at, even if you do not know French.

Attachments

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they requested the OP and Page 2 be deindexed from Google, that doesn't delist any hypothetical Page 3 or onwards, does it?
There was an Australian action a couple of years ago which Google lost but in the judgement it was made clear that the order could only be applied to the specific urls listed in the complaint and that if the same information appeared at different urls in the future, new requests for de-listing would need to be made to Google.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
There was an Australian action a couple of years ago which Google lost but in the judgement it was made clear that the order could only be applied to the specific urls listed in the complaint and that if the same information appeared at different urls in the future, new requests for de-listing would need to be made to Google.
I could very easily just rename the thread to get new URLs, but I'm not going to bother. For one, I'm not in the mood to intentionally piss off governments that aren't under the crown. Pour deux, I get the feeling this won't be very effective regardless.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could very easily just rename the thread to get new URLs, but I'm not going to bother. For one, I'm not in the mood to intentionally piss off governments that aren't under the crown. Pour deux, I get the feeling this won't be very effective regardless.
wait, does this mean you can change as little as one letter or re-order the wording in the thread title and it will throw the whole thing off?

TheScooper

I Scoop-A-Da Poop
kiwifarms.net
Considering the many MANY attempts at trying remove stuff from this site, yeah effectiveness isn't their first thought.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
wait, does this mean you can change as little as one letter or re-order the wording in the thread title and it will throw the whole thing off?
Yes.

Or I could just make a new thread containing the name.
And maybe tag both threads with the name as well.

They can't ban Google from listing any results containing a person's name. They are saying those two pages in particular have infringing content. This thread, no matter what your interpretation, cannot be defamation because it's a factual post. This actually happened. There is no opinion present in OP. To censor it is to censor government activity and criticism thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino