Not open for further replies.

Lorin O'Landry

Unpaid Legal Adviser, Father, Lover
kiwifarms.net
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL: Final Cease and Desist
To: "legal@kiwifarms.net" <legal@kiwifarms.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 09:10:26 -0700

Dear Mr. Moon,

I recently talked to a police officer and he has asked me to request one more time for you to please remove all of my stuff from your website. Everything: pictures, contact info, etc. I am trying to be very polite and civil about this.

Oh and please don't post this. This is a private message and email.

Thanks so much.
Russell Greer

---

Subject: Re: CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL: Final Cease and Desist
To: Russell Greer<musicnmovieguy777@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 19:55:50 +0300

Mr. Greer,

I am sure the friendly officer also advised you that, while you could
ask all you want, this is a free country, and criticism (especially of
public figures who have enjoyed national media headlines and have
authored books about other public figures) is almost always permitted.

No discussion will be closed and there is no constraint forbidding me
from publishing this email.

Kind regards,

Lorin O'Landry
Kiwi Farms
Legal Adviser

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greer is one of the best examples of someone who falls under fair use. most material criticized is based on things he has published for his own business or activities reported on by other entities. He should just shape up or get off the net.
Not to mention that he regularly and publically hounds news stations to cover his cases.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
It never ceases to make me giggle like an idiot whenever people plead to keep their correspondence "confidential" on a website where all their public information is already available.
It's especially funny in this case because Russhole had sent a prior legal threat to Null before which he also demanded Null not post (I think even threatening some kind of legal action if he did), and of course Null promptly posted it for us all to point and laugh at. He's so exceptional that he continues to think he warrants special treatment and people obeying him when he has concrete evidence that he doesn't and people won't.

Bubblez McGee

kiwifarms.net
A police officer asked him to ask you? When I was reading that, I was picturing a six year old child yelling at the other kids, "I talked to a policeman and he said that you have to let me play with you and use your toys or he's going to put you in the jail!" In my mind, said child has a constantly runny nose and is still carrying his security blanket and sippy cup everywhere, which is why none of the other kids want to hang around him, but he never seems to get it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino