2018-08-05 - Russell Greer: "Final Cease and Desist" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
He did. We apparently killed his friend by throwing a Molotov into his car ( everyone knows we use pipe bombs filled with bees) and released a computer virus into his office that caused all the lights to flicker and the computers to make high pitched screams.
When did he write a book about us? I know he released a "why I sued Taylor Swift" but I would definitely want a dramatic KF book

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greer: Slurp..da are making fin of ma lawsuits against TayTay ..slurp..and saying mean thinks aboot meh.

Cop: Well isn’t that awful, maybe you should ask them to take it down.

Greer: Ah did and it’s still up ruining my rep...slurp

Cop: well, did you ask them nicely? Maybe you should ask them real nice like. Send a real nice email maybe.

Greer: Make them take it down!!!!!

Cop: bye son.

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net
Null can't get the cops to do anything about some creeps who extorted thousands of dollars from Chris and made Chris do sick things like crap on his floor. Meanwhile, Russell thinks the police will do something about us reposting things that he's posted and shitposting about it.

Really, I don't know why he bothers. Even if the thread was deleted there's several other sites high up in the google results for his name that have pages dedicated to him. Anyway, it's his public social profiles and frivolous lawsuits that raise red flags to potential employers, not these sites.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like the cop gave a fuck. He just wanted you to fuck off, Russ.
Yeh, all more likely the officer just wants Russell to fuck off. Unless Russell shows a legit cease & desist that's backed up by actual authority, the thread on him isn't going anywhere but further into laughing at him.

Null can't get the cops to do anything about some creeps who extorted thousands of dollars from Chris and made Chris do sick things like crap on his floor. Meanwhile, Russell thinks the police will do something about us reposting things that he's posted and shitposting about it.

Really, I don't know why he bothers. Even if the thread was deleted there's several other sites high up in the google results for his name that have pages dedicated to him. Anyway, it's his public social profiles and frivolous lawsuits that raise red flags to potential employers, not these sites.
Russell would rather blame anyone else than himself for all the frivolous lawsuits and info being on his public social profiles.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
Birthday
kiwifarms.net
Bob's Gun
Greer Book
ADF Tattoo

These are my relics
Well two of those are easy enough to get. You could ask Chris for Bob's gun and you'd just need a HAZMAT suit and a cheese grater for the tattoo.

We just need to provoke Danger Russ into writing the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino