2018-08-05 - Russell Greer: "Final Cease and Desist" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggered Fivehead

Deactivated User
kiwifarms.net
Come now, he is a known legal professional, a composer who had his music recorded by grammy-winning producers and an internationally published author

The worst part is that if you just read that it seems impressive, until you find out the reality behind each of this and the hilarity that each one is
You forgot true and honest America’s Got Talent contestant and professional victim.

Banh Xeo

Người chiến thắng, người chiến thắng, bữa tối gà
kiwifarms.net
I also wonder why Greer, who constantly touts his legal knowledge, would go to a cop and ask him for legal help that he isn't qualified to give.
Unless, maybe, the cop is an empty threat who didn't exist in the first place. I think someone who worked as a fucking paralegal would know that cops aren't some sort of intellectual property/defamation law geniuses. Like most professions, they mostly just know the laws that they need for their job.
Oh no, I believe he talked to an officer, no doubt, but I also believe their conversation went a little something like this:

Russell'd Jimmies: H-hello, Officer? The bad people on the internet are being mean again and they still aren't listening!
PO: Have you twied talking to them widdle russy pussy? Twy wun more time, champ
R: O-ok, y-you too
"I recently talked to a police officer"

I bet she wasn't even a police officer, but a stripper.
I recently doxed the cop. Turns out it's exactly who I thought id be

Lumpy

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. He found a cop to bother who immediately saw that this was a non-issue and used the easiest way to get rid of Greer without catching a citizen complaint. And Greer takes it as legal advice.
upload_2018-8-7_5-21-49.png

Normally I would just laugh at another toothless legal threat but Russ is one of the few cows who might actually followup his baseless legal posturing with a baseless lawsuit, and it wouldn't be the first time for him. Although it would be far more likely if Null was a 18-25yr old hot chick with a record label.

Makes me wonder if I call the SLC cops and tell them someone is breaking into my house do they tell me to ask them to leave?
That might involve an actual crime and not just stupid internet bullshit, though.

The Dude

Just a Dude, dude...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also love how he has been ranting about celebrities not using disclaimers during their "publicity stunts" (like visiting sick kids in the hospital or visiting a fan who lost their house in a natural disaster), yet he completely ignored the disclaimers on our site. It really makes it crystal clear that none of the bullshit he's been shoveling has been about legal disclaimers and it's really all about how he believes the rules don't apply to him because he's a special snowflake. Especially Greer v. Swift Frivolous Law Suit 2: Moebius Boogaloo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kumquat

lol I can't read.
kiwifarms.net
I love legalfags like Greer who think they know everything about the law because they watched a few episodes of Law and Order.

"BUT GUYS, THE POLICE OFFICER TOLD ME TO TELL YOU! I'M GONNA SUE YOU IF YOU DON'T!"

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
I love legalfags like Greer who think they know everything about the law because they watched a few episodes of Law and Order.
Russy here needs a book on law, but even that wouldn't work.
Russ attended paralegal school, and even that didn't help. He knows just enough about the law to be dangerous, and by dangerous I mean he'll fuck up any case he touches.

Cripple

kiwi faggot enabler
kiwifarms.net
lol. He found a cop to bother who immediately saw that this was a non-issue and used the easiest way to get rid of Greer without catching a citizen complaint. And Greer takes it as legal advice.
View attachment 513145

Normally I would just laugh at another toothless legal threat but Russ is one of the few cows who might actually followup his baseless legal posturing with a baseless lawsuit, and it wouldn't be the first time for him. Although it would be far more likely if Null was a 18-25yr old hot chick with a record label.

That might involve an actual crime and not just stupid internet bullshit, though.
The cop was probably very confused why anyone want to sue a kiwi farm.

The Dude

Just a Dude, dude...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ attended paralegal school, and even that didn't help. He knows just enough about the law to be dangerous, and by dangerous I mean he'll fuck up any case he touches.
Correction; he spent five years getting a two-year paralegal associate's degree from an unaccredited diploma mill college. Russhole thinks he's the smartest motherfucker in the room, yet it took him five years to get a degree that would take 99% of people only two years. On top of his massive ego, unwarranted sense of self-importance, and his malignant narcissism, he also has a wicked case of Dunning-Kruger effect. He thinks he's a genius when he has time and time again been proven to be an unintelligent failure.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Correction; he spent five years getting a two-year paralegal associate's degree from an unaccredited diploma mill college. Russhole thinks he's the smartest motherfucker in the room, yet it took him five years to get a degree that would take 99% of people only two years. On top of his massive ego, unwarranted sense of self-importance, and his malignant narcissism, he also has a wicked case of Dunning-Kruger effect. He thinks he's a genius when he has time and time again been proven to be an unintelligent failure.
Well of course it took him five years instead of two. Obviously, there were oral exams!

The Dude

Just a Dude, dude...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well of course it took him five years instead of two. Obviously, there were oral exams!
Yeah, but you'd think Russhole would be used to oral exams seeing as how his mouth is always hanging open and everyone can see inside.

Reactions: Purple Man
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino