• ”Do not make fun of the ill”

2018-08-05 - Russell Greer: "Final Cease and Desist"

Discussion in 'Take that off the god damn Internet!' started by Lorin O'Landry, Aug 5, 2018.

1. I had heard about Russell Greer a few times, but never really payed much attention to it and didn't know who he was. Anyway, I stumbled upon something today, ended up googling him, and holy shit - I can't believe this is an actual person and not a bad parody. It's like somebody took every nice guy stereotype, mixed it with reddit's incels and added a dash of :autism: for good measure.

I happened upon his shitty book reviews on Amazon, aptly titled "Why I sued Taylor Swift and How I became known as Frivolous, Litigious, and Crazy", and I was not disappointed.

How is it even possible for someone to lack this much self-awareness? He could be an example of the Dunning-Kruger effect in a psychology book.

• Agree Agree x 8
    speshul_sn0wflake

speshul_sn0wflake Miss, you're causing a scene

kiwifarms.net
  2. I've been following Russ for a little over a year now and am still in awe at his lack of self-awareness. His jealousy towards any other person getting attention (whether it's war veterans, terminally ill children, victims of terrorist attacks etc) is unbelievable. The thread here is very long and filled with a lot of random semi off-topic posts, but the ED page has a lot of his posts and screenshots in one place if you're looking for a good crash course on him (I just don't like the way ED writes).

Also, I HIGHLY recommend you read his book (the Taylor Swift one). I think it's posted in the OP for his thread. Funniest thing I've ever read hands down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Cilleystring

Cilleystring Face/Off

kiwifarms.net
  3. His other book is a pretty :autism: read also. The title alone is nearly a whole paragraph:

"Why I'm Making It Legal for Your 18 Year Old Daughter to Get In Bed with a Complete Stranger for Only 500 Bucks: A Short Essay from a Pro Se Litigant who is Challenging the Utah Brothel Bans"

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. It sucks he managed to serve Taylor Swift. I was hoping for a "Greer sues kf" saga. Maybe he'll focus on kf again when his taytay lawsuit blows up on the launch pad.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. If he tried suing individual kiwis, would he have to dox us all or are screen names permitted?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Banh Xeo

Banh Xeo Người chiến thắng, người chiến thắng, bữa tối gà

kiwifarms.net
  6. I don't think he'd go that far, with the exception of the handful of field agent kiwis that have commented in the thread. But yeah, he'd most likely have to dox us.

Heh, this isn't like the UK. Vordrak filed a lawsuit in the UK against "kiwidynastia" and won a default judgement. He has yet to have it enforced though.

I think he'd probably just focus on suing kf though.

• Like Like x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Interesting. I’ve been getting bits and pieces of the vordrak story but I guess I should just read up on him.

I think we will see an unimaginable scenario of REE and then the fallout from said situation when the lawsuit fails. I can only pray we’re all the targets of it.

Kiwis on the stand like upload_2018-8-10_13-57-22.jpeg

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Banh Xeo

Banh Xeo Người chiến thắng, người chiến thắng, bữa tối gà

kiwifarms.net
  8. I like how he refers to himself as a "Pro Se" litigant to make his bullshit sound better. Everyone, with the exception of huge corporations, is Pro Se in fucking small claims court. That's pretty much the appeal of that type of case, you don't need to drag it out and you don't use a lawyer. He acts like he wouldn't use a lawyer because hes "thuuper smart" when in reality he goes for small claims because no lawyer would rep him in his batshit insane frivolous lawsuits.

In the title of the Taylor Swift book he wrote, and I use the term "book" loosely, he says "How I became known as Frivolous and Litigant. He should've just put "How I became known for my Frivolous Litigation" because that's really what all his cases are, they have no merit and are preposterous. It's pretty clear to everyone but Russell that nobody takes him seriously.

• Agree Agree x 6
    speshul_sn0wflake

speshul_sn0wflake Miss, you're causing a scene

kiwifarms.net
  9. Russ has used "I'm the guy who's legalizing brothels in Utah" on women as a pickup line.

He takes his frivolity VERY seriously.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Narcissistical Keyboard Doctor

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.