2018-08-05 - Russell Greer: "Final Cease and Desist" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
I had heard about Russell Greer a few times, but never really payed much attention to it and didn't know who he was. Anyway, I stumbled upon something today, ended up googling him, and holy shit - I can't believe this is an actual person and not a bad parody. It's like somebody took every nice guy stereotype, mixed it with reddit's incels and added a dash of :autism: for good measure.

I happened upon his shitty book reviews on Amazon, aptly titled "Why I sued Taylor Swift and How I became known as Frivolous, Litigious, and Crazy", and I was not disappointed.

First, back in high school, the author describes how he wrote a threat in the school bathroom. Yet somehow whines it was unfair he had to spend a night in jail for it, even though somehow he got off on no charges. The author treats women as property. He paid a sex worker for for sex,spent the entire time doing things other than sleep with her, and got angry she wouldn't give him free time after. Even after he himself describes her as not wanting to sleep with him, he doesn't care. He even publishes her real name, because she's an object to him. He sues her, and heartwarmingly, she wins a restraining order against him. Even the dedication of the book proves just how awful the author is. He dedicates it to a poor girl, who he claims that people who harass him harassed her until she killed herself. And yet, as I found out, there are screenshots showing the author demeaning and bullying the very same girl. Even her friends and family said her death was not due to trolls harassing her, and wished not to have her name in the book, Russell ignored their wishes.
How is it even possible for someone to lack this much self-awareness? He could be an example of the Dunning-Kruger effect in a psychology book.

Cilleystring

Trust in the Lord of Plight
kiwifarms.net
I had heard about Russell Greer a few times, but never really payed much attention to it and didn't know who he was. Anyway, I stumbled upon something today, ended up googling him, and holy shit - I can't believe this is an actual person and not a bad parody. It's like somebody took every nice guy stereotype, mixed it with reddit's incels and added a dash of :autism: for good measure.

I happened upon his shitty book reviews on Amazon, aptly titled "Why I sued Taylor Swift and How I became known as Frivolous, Litigious, and Crazy", and I was not disappointed.

How is it even possible for someone to lack this much self-awareness? He could be an example of the Dunning-Kruger effect in a psychology book.
I've been following Russ for a little over a year now and am still in awe at his lack of self-awareness. His jealousy towards any other person getting attention (whether it's war veterans, terminally ill children, victims of terrorist attacks etc) is unbelievable. The thread here is very long and filled with a lot of random semi off-topic posts, but the ED page has a lot of his posts and screenshots in one place if you're looking for a good crash course on him (I just don't like the way ED writes).

Also, I HIGHLY recommend you read his book (the Taylor Swift one). I think it's posted in the OP for his thread. Funniest thing I've ever read hands down.

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
His other book is a pretty :autism: read also. The title alone is nearly a whole paragraph:

"Why I'm Making It Legal for Your 18 Year Old Daughter to Get In Bed with a Complete Stranger for Only 500 Bucks: A Short Essay from a Pro Se Litigant who is Challenging the Utah Brothel Bans"

Banh Xeo

Người chiến thắng, người chiến thắng, bữa tối gà
kiwifarms.net
It sucks he managed to serve Taylor Swift. I was hoping for a "Greer sues kf" saga. Maybe he'll focus on kf again when his taytay lawsuit blows up on the launch pad.
If he tried suing individual kiwis, would he have to dox us all or are screen names permitted?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he tried suing individual kiwis, would he have to dox us all or are screen names permitted?
I don't think he'd go that far, with the exception of the handful of field agent kiwis that have commented in the thread. But yeah, he'd most likely have to dox us.

Heh, this isn't like the UK. Vordrak filed a lawsuit in the UK against "kiwidynastia" and won a default judgement. He has yet to have it enforced though.

I think he'd probably just focus on suing kf though.

Banh Xeo

Người chiến thắng, người chiến thắng, bữa tối gà
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he'd go that far, with the exception of the handful of field agent kiwis that have commented in the thread. But yeah, he'd most likely have to dox us.

Heh, this isn't like the UK. Vordrak filed a lawsuit in the UK against "kiwidynastia" and won a default judgement. He has yet to have it enforced though.

I think he'd probably just focus on suing kf though.
Interesting. I’ve been getting bits and pieces of the vordrak story but I guess I should just read up on him.

I think we will see an unimaginable scenario of REE and then the fallout from said situation when the lawsuit fails. I can only pray we’re all the targets of it.

Kiwis on the stand like
upload_2018-8-10_13-57-22.jpeg

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
His other book is a pretty :autism: read also. The title alone is nearly a whole paragraph:

"Why I'm Making It Legal for Your 18 Year Old Daughter to Get In Bed with a Complete Stranger for Only 500 Bucks: A Short Essay from a Pro Se Litigant who is Challenging the Utah Brothel Bans"
I like how he refers to himself as a "Pro Se" litigant to make his bullshit sound better. Everyone, with the exception of huge corporations, is Pro Se in fucking small claims court. That's pretty much the appeal of that type of case, you don't need to drag it out and you don't use a lawyer. He acts like he wouldn't use a lawyer because hes "thuuper smart" when in reality he goes for small claims because no lawyer would rep him in his batshit insane frivolous lawsuits.

In the title of the Taylor Swift book he wrote, and I use the term "book" loosely, he says "How I became known as Frivolous and Litigant. He should've just put "How I became known for my Frivolous Litigation" because that's really what all his cases are, they have no merit and are preposterous. It's pretty clear to everyone but Russell that nobody takes him seriously.

TheGreatCitracett

Avoid the boys who say whxre, slxt, and nxxger!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how he refers to himself as a "Pro Se" litigant to make his bullshit sound better. Everyone, with the exception of huge corporations, is Pro Se in fucking small claims court. That's pretty much the appeal of that type of case, you don't need to drag it out and you don't use a lawyer. He acts like he wouldn't use a lawyer because hes "thuuper smart" when in reality he goes for small claims because no lawyer would rep him in his batshit insane frivolous lawsuits.

In the title of the Taylor Swift book he wrote, and I use the term "book" loosely, he says "How I became known as Frivolous and Litigant. He should've just put "How I became known for my Frivolous Litigation" because that's really what all his cases are, they have no merit and are preposterous. It's pretty clear to everyone but Russell that nobody takes him seriously.
Russ has used "I'm the guy who's legalizing brothels in Utah" on women as a pickup line.

He takes his frivolity VERY seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino