2018-09-27 - Romeo Rose: I am filing a Class Action Lawsuit against ALL members of Kiwi Farms -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster of the week

kiwifarms.net
Sir, I don't know you. I've never talked to you. I've never talked about you. Your lawsuit is a joke, and so are you.

Someone has doxxed many of you all and has sent me your home addresses... I don't have yours specifically yet, but this is a work in perogress.
Will consequences ever be the same? I'll see you in court, mister l33t super hacker.

SakuraRose

Mildly fragranced for that fresh feeling.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm excited, I never get letters!

I'd like for you to tell me my address though.
.....no, I'm being serious, I'm drunk and lost and I can't remember where I live. :(

At least I can dry my tears on my copy of the summons when I get it! It's the little things in life. :heart-full:

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Any lawyer reviewing this thread as evidence will end up having Romeo arrested instead...
From Lawyer to Prosecutor - where have I heard THAT ONE before? And why would I rather be watching stuff on that, instead of watching this crybaby continue to deny reality??

Iwasamwillbe

Ein Sof
kiwifarms.net
I actually created this site, I created Everything in this world, I -AM- the Universe.
Okay Zeus-Ammon.
Oh, I'm real, I'm even more real than real, I am Hyper-Real... and everyone on this forum is going to rue the day that they made the mistake of deciding to tango with me baby!
So you transcend reality itself? Or you just exist in a higher plane of existence?
I will be traveling Internationally and I will sue them in their own countries. I am suing EVERY member of KIWI FARMS with absolutely NO exceptions.... and yes, I will also be suing myself, however I am planning to let myself win.
>suing yourself
>letting yourself win

this is some transcendent dimensionless kabbalah senet in the void i'm not sure if I can keep up

Reactions: mrdk_04
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino