2018-09-27 - Romeo Rose: I am filing a Class Action Lawsuit against ALL members of Kiwi Farms -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK Null.... you have my permission to go ahead and lock this thread. I have decided not to sue anyone, I am dropping ALL lawsuits right now. Lawsuits are off. Nothing more to see or do here people. Move along people, the show is over.
Why you decided to call them off? After some grandstanding about how you're gonna send a lawsuit to us and you later decided to cop out?

Come the fuck on dude

ATaxingWoman

Professional Celery Juice Loving Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
OK Null.... you have my permission to go ahead and lock this thread. I have decided not to sue anyone, I am dropping ALL lawsuits right now. Lawsuits are off. Nothing more to see or do here people. Move along people, the show is over.
I'm taking back what I said about overlooking your tax evasions. Why did you have to hype us up like that?

John Lennon

How did a car toy get up there?
kiwifarms.net
Oh, did you finally read the part that says;

"Saying mean things on the Internet is not illegal. 'Doxing' is not illegal. Republishing bad art or pictures is not illegal. Taking screenshots of websites and posting them is not illegal."

Congrats.

Alberto Barbosa

KANG
kiwifarms.net
Look at this fucking sperg. Who even talks like this? This looks 100% like how some self-important autistic 14 year old kid would type.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Too late you fairy. We're all going to sue you in a class action, for being a prancing la-la homo man.

AprilRains

buy now while supplies last
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, Romeo, but this time they're telling the truth. The countersuits got filed this morning. I guess they believed your claims of past and future income.

Trasha Pay That A$$

I like the D
kiwifarms.net
Anyway yall... it's late and I been online almost 12 hours non-stop today/tonight as it is.... I'm going to jerk off to a Taylor Swift video and get a couple hours sleep. I have to get up early in the morning and mail some more letters to you fucking basement dwelling loser faggets!
What?! You had just guessed that I live in a basement too. Your mom's basement to be exact. I would still take a letter as I'm not sure when she will let me out next.

Too late you fairy. We're all going to sue you in a class action, for being a prancing la-la homo man.
I call dibs on the Tiffany watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino