2018-09-27 - Romeo Rose: I am filing a Class Action Lawsuit against ALL members of Kiwi Farms -

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or did Romeo sound like he was channeling Paul Bearer (WWF Manager) through his speech pattern?
[insert "Yogi Bearer" joke here]

I'm so glad Larry, I mean Romeo, has realized that republishing pictures isn't illegal even if they're terrible, because this right here is still my favorite video starring Larramie Houston Busby that could ever possibly exist.

• Informative
Reactions: KraftEagle

Dickens Cider

Anti-Hipster Counter Jockey
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I'm real, I'm even more real than real, I am Hyper-Real... and everyone on this forum is going to rue the day that they made the mistake of deciding to tango with me baby!

download.jpg

PS also go fuck yourself. Send my letter to my lawyer, Greg Skordas. You may have to look his addy up in SLC.

Last edited:

SakuraRose

Mildly fragranced for that fresh feeling.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The postman came by today.

There was the usual post - the electric bill, an advert for Dominos Pizza, a card advertising that "people want to buy rural homes in YOUR area! Sell your home to some twat in London that won't ever live there!", a heart-rending pamphlet about homeless kittens, especially designed to tug on the heartstrings of lonely middle-aged ladies such as myself.

But no summons. No lawsuit.

In tears, I checked this thread to find out that Mr Rose has gone back on his word. Just like every other man before him.

Romeo, you monster.

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
If I have to, I will send the Gotti boys after YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You joke, but you're the mentally I'll man who thinks you can sue people in different countries all over the world. Did you rub the two brain cells you have left to even think out the logistics of getting Kiwi farms to give you our IPs (assuming we dont use VPNs), then you have to match the IPs with the location to our exact address, then get some insane Dog like lawyer to add what I'm guessing is over 10,000 individual people to this sue and spend the money properly serving us all.

Sure. See you in court buddy.:story:

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@RomeoRose you can't even afford to get your nasty, crumbling teeth fixed or a hooker to play with your little dick. How did you expect us to believe you had the scratch to hire a lawyer and pay the filing fees for your lol suit? I'm genuinely asking here, how did you honestly believe we would fall for this?

KraftEagle

USA USA USA
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have a copy of this video? It got deleted. :/

Also, I guess I'm getting sued too.
What was deleted? Unfortunately I only have the videos saved in a crappy low quality. Maybe someone else has them in better quality. Actually, I didn't really expect him to delete anything because I seriously just assumed he was a troll persona after seeing these videos. Apparently I was wrong.

Romeo Rose is suing Kiwi Farms and moving to Canada

Romeo Rose Vs Kiwi Farms

Romeo Rose Pardons Nurse Ratchet from Kiwi Farms lawsuit

Romeo Rose issues a warning to everyone on Kiwi Farm

EDIT: Looks like all his vids on this got deleted except for "Romeo Rose issues a warning to everyone on Kiwi Farm"

Attachments

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
You joke, but you're the mentally I'll man who thinks you can sue people in different countries all over the world. Did you rub the two brain cells you have left to even think out the logistics of getting Kiwi farms to give you our IPs (assuming we dont use VPNs), then you have to match the IPs with the location to our exact address, then get some insane Dog like lawyer to add what I'm guessing is over 10,000 individual people to this sue and spend the money properly serving us all.

Sure. See you in court buddy.:story:
Let's not forget, the idiot thought he could accomplish a class-action suit by traveling to every single city we live in.

I mean, I know lolcows are utterly stupid when law comes into play (I mean look at Maddox's lawlsuit), but this is (was?) just a whole new level in stupid.

Miel67

True Neutral....somehow!
kiwifarms.net
I will be making a special announcement in the next day or two... I would like it if Null can put it in a separate featured thread because I need to bring world wide attention to something extremely important and near and dear to my heart within the next day or two.
Get over yourself, you simpering cowardly parasite!

• Optimistic
Reactions: mrdk_04
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino