Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorin O'Landry

Unpaid Legal Adviser, Father, Lover
kiwifarms.net
Takedown Notice Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
>
> To Whom It May Concern,
> This is a notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) requesting that you immediately cease to provide access to copyrighted material. I wish to report an instance of Copyright Infringement, whereby the infringing material appears on a website for which you are the host.
>
> The infringing material, which I contend belongs to me, is the following:
> My copyrighted tweet, published on Sept. 9 2019, is from my Twitter page. I have removed the original tweet.
https://twitter.com/royphilipose

> The infringing material is located at the following URLs:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/roy-dr-p-philipose.7986/

This individual (superthermite) illegally copied and published my tweet on your platform. I want it removed.

> My contact information is:
> Name: Roy Philipose
> Address: POB 60268, King of Prussia PA, 19406
> E-mail address:info@royphilipose.com
>
> I have a good faith belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law.
>
> The information in this notice is accurate, and I am the rightful copyright owner.
>
> I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.
>
> Signed: Roy Philipose
> Date: 10-2-2018

Lorin O'Landry

Unpaid Legal Adviser, Father, Lover
kiwifarms.net
To clarify, I will be forwarding this to Null to action it as it is complete. To even file a counter notice, you would first have to delete the offending content, then wait 14 days for it to default or proceed to litigation. Even though it is frivolous, this cannot be avoided.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To clarify, I will be forwarding this to Null to action it as it is complete. To even file a counter notice, you would first have to delete the offending content, then wait 14 days for it to default or proceed to litigation. Even though it is frivolous, this cannot be avoided.
I mean, it can be avoided... if you're confident enough in it's frivolity that you're not concerned about safe harbor.

Oh well, at least it's archived.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This will surely be the end of Kiwi Farms and Drumpf. It was a wild ride and fun while it lasted, freinds
If everyone started throwing takedown notices over tweets and they were taken even remotely seriously (i.e. counternotices filed etc) then it could get real annoying to be honest.

Luckily the nature of DMCA notice requirements means most cows will still either avoid them or fail at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino