2018-10-02 - Roy Philipose: DMCA over a tweet. -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like this guy doesn't realize the Internet was created to SHARE information.

Then shits himself and cries when people he doesn't like comment on the information he shared of his own free will.
It's dumber than that; he fully realized that the Internet was created to share information and he actively sought attention by publishing a book, writing a blog, speaking publicly at an Elon Musk event, etc. Then when he got some attention, he flipped out because it wasn't the kind he wanted.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing illegal about sharing a correspondence. One's email address isn't private information, just like a phone number. It's amazing how dumb people are when it comes to privacy.
People (Americans) mistakenly believe they have a right to privacy similar to that in the EU. You don’t. In the EU, an employer can’t look at your social media or anything and not hire you because of it or they’re breaking privacy laws.

In the US, you really have very little privacy rights outside of HIPAA and various educational privacy rights that you give up to your parents anyway so they’ll help you pay for college.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't matter. I've told him to file paperwork or eat shit.
Alrighty
Rather large .png, taken from google webcashe as the file name implies. If he has others let me know and I'll grab those too if I can. You should be able to zoom in and read it just fine though.
Edit
archive was having issues today but I finally managed to archive it.
http://archive.li/mxBnq

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino