2018-10-28 Chargeback Twitlonger -

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-10-28_21-42-5.png

All, sadly I have horrible news. A contributor who has been suspect in the last few months for being SO overly generous is attempting to charge back over $1200 in tips. This is fraud, plain and simple, so let's hope Paypal sees it that way. The problem is, it's totally out of my hands despite having tons of evidence proving those tips are completely legit. Whatever Paypal says, goes.

If these tips are reversed, I am effectively $1200 in the hole and don't really know what's going to happen. All of my funds are going to bills currently, and I haven't even been able to save up for taxes yet. Now, this happens out of nowhere. I'm hoping for the best, but admittedly, this is very worrisome. Unlike previous years, when I would see a HUGE boost in YouTube revenue around this time, I haven't seen it at all this year. So I'm effectively treading water, with someone about to "pull the boat out" from under me, when in effect I've done nothing wrong. It's a crime being committed against me, and I have no recourse for it.

I will remain positive, and continue to put out entertaining gameplay streams and videos for you daily. I will keep you informed as to what happens.
Link (archive)

neural

It's like 6 milli ways to die my nigga choose one
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I understand how these things work, whoever is trying to reverse the charges (Tut) doesn't have a leg to stand on and probably isn't going to get the money back. Pigroach is in the right on this one afaik.
:story: Imagine trying to troll Phil, only to lose $1200 in the process. :story:

Also, this is why people shouldn't dox in public, we could have created an interesting situation with the info we had, but instead, Tut tango'd down.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: Imagine trying to troll Phil, only to lose $1200 in the process. :story:

Also, this is why people shouldn't dox in public, we could have created an interesting situation with the info we had, but instead, Tut tango'd down.
I'm wondering if Tut was actually trying to troll Phil. I mean, he cheered $2200 as an opening salvo and has donated well over 700 subs (which is, at minimum 700*$2.50 = $1750. And there's no way, that I'm aware of, to do anything like a chargeback on those. So unless Tut is just monstrously stupid (not impossible), he at least started out as a legit supporter.

neural

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering if Tut was actually trying to troll Phil. I mean, he cheered $2200 as an opening salvo and has donated well over 700 subs (which is, at minimum 700*$2.50 = $1750. And there's no way, that I'm aware of, to do anything like a chargeback on those. So unless Tut is just monstrously stupid (not impossible), he at least started out as a legit supporter.
Either way (angry supporter or troll all along) he's a failtroll. :story:

Who gives Phil $1,700?

neural

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 579236

"It's gonna be a GREAT WEEK! But also, things are terrible and I've been betrayed by a totally suspect 'fan' who is ruining my life and also I can't pay MUH TAXES (TM). Things are awesome and terrible and give me money!"
I think this is him in promoter mode. I mean, he isn't gonna tell you that the stream will be miserable in advance, right?

The prestream will be interesting to see. I'll tag in @neger psykolog because he loves prestreams and he wants them to be as long as possible lmao.

notquiteaperson

kiwifarms.net
Seems somewhat likely that after infinite banned tut he contacted phil and said something like "either get rid of infinite and unban me or I'm taking my tips back" and phil didn't so...

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Gotta be Tut, right? He's the only one who's given Phil a ton of money in the last few months. What a stupid way to troll Phil since there's no chance Tut gets that money back. People have tried this before with Phil and it's never worked. There's always the chance Tut is just gone and Phil is false flagging. It's not like Phil will ever provide proof this is actually happening.

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we will get that either way lol. It's just a matter of timing at this point.
Yup this twitlonger reads like an advertisement for the official opening of the 2018 hardcore begging season.
this is definitely a pattern with phil. it doesn't matter what the outcome is. it doesn't matter if he keeps the money, who's doing the chargeback, why they're doing it, or if they'll succeed. the only thing that matters is the drama that he can use to generate pity money.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
right to playing the victim card, i swear. he constantly says "his private life is non of your fucking business dood, snort fake laugh" but has no problem when it comes to discussing his financial situation, which ALWAYS seems to be in the fucking gutter. how the fuck is he able to afford 2 houses still? hmmmm....

someone in his position wouldve declared bankruptcy but he doesn't seem all that worried about it

and as for the tut, i honestly think he was a fan. and this whole banning thing with swagginz and dream, and all the drama in the past that tut has just had enough

remember that one streamer, who was in a wheelchair. and got lots of support, but then all of a sudden stood up and walked away for a bit, phil is alot worse than this. the amount of money that guy scammed compared to phil was pocket change

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino