• ”Here's uh, the first person shooter. It's got graphics in source code. God said they're dancing. Anyways, so uh, there's a potted plant.”

2018-10-28 Chargeback Twitlonger

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by SoapQueen1, Oct 28, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. upload_2018-10-28_21-42-5.png
    Link (archive)

• Informative  x 18
    • Winner  x 5
    • Feels  x 4
    •  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. If I understand how these things work, whoever is trying to reverse the charges (Tut) doesn't have a leg to stand on and probably isn't going to get the money back. Pigroach is in the right on this one afaik.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous aftershave smile

kiwifarms.net
  3. Yeah, Paypal has made a concerted effort within the last few months to look into these things.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Dick Pooman

Dick Pooman Muchacho Sauce
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. :story: Imagine trying to troll Phil, only to lose $1200 in the process. :story:

Also, this is why people shouldn't dox in public, we could have created an interesting situation with the info we had, but instead, Tut tango'd down.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm wondering if Tut was actually trying to troll Phil. I mean, he cheered $2200 as an opening salvo and has donated well over 700 subs (which is, at minimum 700*$2.50 = $1750. And there's no way, that I'm aware of, to do anything like a chargeback on those. So unless Tut is just monstrously stupid (not impossible), he at least started out as a legit supporter.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. What a time to be alive. More and more detractors are troll cheering, mostly for tervin and the crew to get a giggle, and tut comes out as a troll. I think it's safe to say that the detractors are pretty much tipping the scales to the side of keeping Phil afloat. Let this man sink or swim on his own.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. the "troll" deserves to lose every penny for being such a tryhard dickhat.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BoingBoingBoi

BoingBoingBoi please think responsibly
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Either way (angry supporter or troll all along) he's a failtroll. :story:

Who gives Phil $1,700?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Capture.PNG

"It's gonna be a GREAT WEEK! But also, things are terrible and I've been betrayed by a totally suspect 'fan' who is ruining my life and also I can't pay MUH TAXES (TM). Things are awesome and terrible and give me money!"

Edit:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I think this is him in promoter mode. I mean, he isn't gonna tell you that the stream will be miserable in advance, right?

The prestream will be interesting to see. I'll tag in @neger psykolog because he loves prestreams and he wants them to be as long as possible lmao.

• Agree Agree x 7
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Seems somewhat likely that after infinite banned tut he contacted phil and said something like "either get rid of infinite and unban me or I'm taking my tips back" and phil didn't so...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I have absolutely no idea whose side I want to take on this.

On one hand, if Phil wins, tut will get what he deserves for giving Phil that much money. On the other, if tut wins, we'll get another EMERGENCY!!! video with the black begging shirt.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    A Witty Name

A Witty Name A Witty Title
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Take the side of the detractor who sits on the sidelines and enjoys the drama from afar: Either way, you win.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I think we will get that either way lol. It's just a matter of timing at this point.

• Agree Agree x 6
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yup this twitlonger reads like an advertisement for the official opening of the 2018 hardcore begging season.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Gotta be Tut, right? He's the only one who's given Phil a ton of money in the last few months. What a stupid way to troll Phil since there's no chance Tut gets that money back. People have tried this before with Phil and it's never worked. There's always the chance Tut is just gone and Phil is false flagging. It's not like Phil will ever provide proof this is actually happening.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. this is definitely a pattern with phil. it doesn't matter what the outcome is. it doesn't matter if he keeps the money, who's doing the chargeback, why they're doing it, or if they'll succeed. the only thing that matters is the drama that he can use to generate pity money.

• Agree Agree x 5
    BoingBoingBoi

BoingBoingBoi please think responsibly
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Well one things for sure, it’ll be very obvious if tut somehow gets the money back, dave will take this shit with him to the grave. He’ll talk about this more than when he got caught masturbating.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Yeah if the chargeback attempt fails we'll just never hear about it again. If it succeeds there might be special begging.

• Agree Agree x 7
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler

kiwifarms.net
  20. right to playing the victim card, i swear. he constantly says "his private life is non of your fucking business dood, snort fake laugh" but has no problem when it comes to discussing his financial situation, which ALWAYS seems to be in the fucking gutter. how the fuck is he able to afford 2 houses still? hmmmm....

someone in his position wouldve declared bankruptcy but he doesn't seem all that worried about it

and as for the tut, i honestly think he was a fan. and this whole banning thing with swagginz and dream, and all the drama in the past that tut has just had enough

remember that one streamer, who was in a wheelchair. and got lots of support, but then all of a sudden stood up and walked away for a bit, phil is alot worse than this. the amount of money that guy scammed compared to phil was pocket change

• Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #20 gaarashatan, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.