• Good luck, Ebola-chan!

2018-11-03 - WARDAWG: "LEGAL!! READ OR YOU ARE IN LEGAL DANGER"

Discussion in 'Take that off the god damn Internet!' started by Null, Nov 3, 2018.

1. YOU FUCKING LIAR. I AM THE ALIEN HERE. HAVE YOU LOOKED AT MY AVATAR?

MuuMuu Bunnylips

MuuMuu Bunnylips I want to touch your pee-pee.

kiwifarms.net
  2. BIG, BLACK DICK. That's what.

• Winner Winner x 4
    drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.net
  3. OOOH, YOUTUBE STAR WARDAWG, PLEASE HACK MY MAINFRAME!!!

kiwifarms.net
  4. Is this even a takedown notice? Or some sort of attempt at alien communication?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    #25 Iwasamwillbe, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    Iwasamwillbe

Iwasamwillbe Baddest Motherfucker Around Town

kiwifarms.net
  6. THAT NIGGA WARDAWG REALLY BE OUT HERE...

Diabeetus

Diabeetus Ice cream and apple pie

kiwifarms.net
  7. And that was a mistake

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Will they? It's like a gamble on a mystery box.

Nekromantik

Nekromantik It's time for a Thankskilling!

kiwifarms.net
  9. Guys, everyone's heard of Wardawg, obviously. The man has more subs than pewdiepie. We better not fuck with him.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Best/Worst Timeline
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. His writing is like if Chris Chan were a schizo on top of all his other problems he refuses to treat.

kiwifarms.net
  11. The man is probably an alien probe that crashed into Brazil after a nasty entry into the atmosphere. The damage scrambled its positronic brain but it still has enough of its base programming left to try and initiate first contact with the leadership of humanity. Unfortunately it's logic engines are totally fried and it had concluded that kiwifarms is the government of man and null moon is glorious leader.

You should respond carefully Null. First contact with aliens is no joke.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. The fuck it isn't. The best Roswell story I ever heard alleged that the first soldier to approach the dying, shipwrecked alien saw that it was clutching a box, so he hit it with the butt of his rifle to get it to let go. I always imagined him gritting out: "Welcome to Earth."

• Like Like x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Would someone make up stuff like this? Obviously not.

AnOminous

AnOminous aftershave smile
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  14. Who's this guy again? My brain shut itself off at the OP due to CAPS overload.

REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  15. Is there a thread on this weirdo yet?

guacieface

guacieface Hyperdonkydonk

kiwifarms.net
  16. I just watched part of Null's stream going through his videos. His insane rapping, use of drugs, grimy lifestyle, and use of technology remind me exactly of Death Grips.

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Arkangel

Arkangel Pull the Linux Kill-Switch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I went to high school with this guy, he would have been class of 2009 or 2010. Hes gained a ton of weight but that's about all that's changed. He was definitely this fucked back then. He was pretty known for having long conversations with himself on his facebook wall playing both sides of the conversation and with the same kinda shitty rap lyrics. I don't remember him being into drugs back then but that town was a hippie shit hole so it wouldn't surprise me.

• Informative Informative x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I've read through the OP twice now and can't figure out what the CRUCIAL INFORMATION is. Plz send help kthxbi.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kcbbq

kcbbq Art trappists gory?

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    Strelok

Strelok Perfectly Cromulent Poster

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.