2018-11-03 - WARDAWG: "LEGAL!! READ OR YOU ARE IN LEGAL DANGER" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriGiga

kiwifarms.net
His writing is like if Chris Chan were a schizo on top of all his other problems he refuses to treat.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
The man is probably an alien probe that crashed into Brazil after a nasty entry into the atmosphere. The damage scrambled its positronic brain but it still has enough of its base programming left to try and initiate first contact with the leadership of humanity. Unfortunately it's logic engines are totally fried and it had concluded that kiwifarms is the government of man and null moon is glorious leader.

You should respond carefully Null. First contact with aliens is no joke.

AprilRains

One shot is all I need!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First contact with aliens is no joke.
The fuck it isn't. The best Roswell story I ever heard alleged that the first soldier to approach the dying, shipwrecked alien saw that it was clutching a box, so he hit it with the butt of his rifle to get it to let go. I always imagined him gritting out: "Welcome to Earth."

Reactions: trashbat

letsalllovelain

kiwifarms.net
I went to high school with this guy, he would have been class of 2009 or 2010. Hes gained a ton of weight but that's about all that's changed. He was definitely this fucked back then. He was pretty known for having long conversations with himself on his facebook wall playing both sides of the conversation and with the same kinda shitty rap lyrics. I don't remember him being into drugs back then but that town was a hippie shit hole so it wouldn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino