2018-11-03 - WARDAWG: "LEGAL!! READ OR YOU ARE IN LEGAL DANGER" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Porko Fako

Lickin' it Old School
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wardawg is such a weirdo. I’ve had my personal run-ins with him which i wont go into detail about bc i dont wanna powerlevel but lets just say he likes to hit on underage girls. He also did meth in a hotel room with panda once and it was like a meeting of the pedos lol
Come on now. This is like walking into a room, cutting a huge fart, exclaiming you sharted in your pants, and than running away. Give us some deets or don't even bother mentioning his panda meth orgy. You're just being a tease at that point.

Kylie Raina

kiwifarms.net
Come on now. This is like walking into a room, cutting a huge fart, exclaiming you sharted in your pants, and than running away. Give us some deets or don't even bother mentioning his panda meth orgy. You're just being a tease at that point.
Theres not a ton i know about the panda meth orgy, all i know is panda was invited to wardawg’s hotel room, they posted pics on twitter together which are unfortunately not archived and were on her old twitter (@_er). They also did meth and other drugs and she bragged about it to her inner circle which eventually got out to me. Shortly after, wardawg got arrested presumably on drug charges

Squire of Gothos

General Trelane, retired. At your service!
kiwifarms.net
I went through a while back and made a list of all the accounts and channels I could find of Wardawg:

It's amazing the sheer amount of channels and accounts he has and I'm sure there are some I've missed

Nobody4353

Archivist and Cyber Security Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino