Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Reporter's Name: Bradley Hope
Copyright Holder's Name:
Reporter's Email Address: brazfoxx@hotmail.com
Reporter's Address: Colleton Close Exmouth, United Kingdom GB

Reported URLs:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-awful-fursuit-thread.30735/page-63#post-3885146

Original Work: The photo was taken as a personal photo that was not meant to be shared and giving false information in the thread defamation of my character as well as slander. This photo isn't posted anywhere as it was taken down. I have e-mailed the site and left a message I believe for one of their mods and no reply.

I would like the post delete/removed of this material being infringed of my personal photo and shared without my permission.

---

Hi,

The work is used fairly in the context of criticism and ridicule.

Send litigation to the following address.

Joshua Moon
Lolcow LLC
913 Beal Pkwy NW
Suite A-1017
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

Kind regards,
Josh

Sockpuppet Of Doom

kiwifarms.net
>Be furfag
>Intentionally post photo of yourself online
>The Farms shares publicly available photo to laugh at
>"Waaah! Why are people sharing a photo I posted myself! I'm gonna sue this website for using a photo I purposefully uploaded!"
If he's going to put harnesses and underpants on his fursuit folk are going to think it's a murrsuit whether it is or not. He should think before Tweeting saucy snaps of his fursuit.

Looney Troons

Elementary School Graduate of Acme Trooniversity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The most telling thing of exceptionalism is that all of these furfags, troons, etc. do no research on both the host or DMCA prior to issuing their demands. Filing a legit DMCA is so fucking easy, and I see none of these idiots including the good faith belief or penalty of perjury statements, ‘nor do they cite where their ‘original content’ is hosted, lol

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Original Work: Picture I posted online like an idiot
Infringing URL: kiwifarms.net/pictureipostedonlinelikeanidiot.png

I swear I am the copyright holder or its authorized agent and that I have a good faith belief that the URL above is infringing on the copyright holder's rights.

boom

Anime-Free Penguin

Don't make me call the penguin sheriff on you.
kiwifarms.net

I swear I am the copyright holder or its authorized agent and that I have a good faith belief that the URL above is infringing on the copyright holder's rights.

boom
Buy Soap, Cure Gout.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

boom
Well, and their address. You gotta dox yourself to DMCA something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino