2018-11-17 Teespring Report -

TyrasGuard

kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for the pre-stream rant #42001917.

I think it will be funny to see him complain about it regardless so, fingers crossed for today.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ratko_Falco

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
Ehm, that dood is linking to https://teespring.com/dspjersey?tsmac=store&tsmic=dspgamings-teespring-store#pid=369&cid=6513&sid=front (main page: https://teespring.com/stores/dspgamings-teespring-store), which as far as I know isn't DSP's store. He uses https://teespring.com/stores/dspgaming.
View attachment 595063
Also: the shirts he's talking about in that tweet can't be found on DSP's "real" store page.
It's a valid point, as far as I remember that "hate army" shirt was one of three shirts he trialled out when first joining teespring. The number of sales was laughable (before he removed this feature). If it's in the past I doubt teespring will care much.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Doubt much will come of this. Teespring has been usually very inactive for Phil so even if he loses it, won't affect much financially.
He would probably make his years worth of Teespring money during his rant about being banned. Didn't like secret life's forced grass root Twitter campaign to get Phil off of twitch and this is just a dumber version of that. Don't like Phil but who cares if he sells 5 t-shirts a year. Sidella has to have something to wear when his Sora suit is in the wash.

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. nothing will come of it. The fake pearl-clutching and misrepresenting what Dark actually does means they have an excuse to shrug it off. The guy makes it sound like there's a militant Nazi paedophile on their platform selling white power t-shirts. Of course they're going to investigate it. All this does is give DSP ammo next time he goes REEEE DETRACTORS SAY I'M A PEDERAST FOR NO REASON.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino