• ”whorephobic”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

2018-11-17 Teespring Report

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by SoapQueen1, Nov 17, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. Oh boy. If something comes of this then Phil is gonna be PISSED.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. If anything we might get an amusing pre stream out of this. I doubt teespring does anything but the thought of them seeing Phil's cum face then immediately start up the stream without cleaning up is absolutely hilarious to me.

Edit: nvm it's just a bad gif, not the video

• Agree Agree x 6
    #3 Slander Man, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  4. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Doubt much will come of this. Teespring has been usually very inactive for Phil so even if he loses it, won't affect much financially.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Can't wait for the pre-stream rant #42001917.

I think it will be funny to see him complain about it regardless so, fingers crossed for today.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. He'll go kicking, screaming and flailing his arms, so they'll just overlook it. If not now, then whenever he privately contacts someone from the staff.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #7 Moritsune, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    Moritsune

Moritsune щ(゚Д゚щ)

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. It's a valid point, as far as I remember that "hate army" shirt was one of three shirts he trialled out when first joining teespring. The number of sales was laughable (before he removed this feature). If it's in the past I doubt teespring will care much.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. If Phil bitches about this at all: great success, trolling Illuminati

If Phil shrugs it off: epic fail, autistic Illuminati

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  10. Why even bother? Phil gets almost no shirt sales to begin with. While we're at it, the number 86 isn't a Nazi code, that would be 88; 86 is just a reference to something being removed/no longer available, or in Phil's case, banned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. He would probably make his years worth of Teespring money during his rant about being banned. Didn't like secret life's forced grass root Twitter campaign to get Phil off of twitch and this is just a dumber version of that. Don't like Phil but who cares if he sells 5 t-shirts a year. Sidella has to have something to wear when his Sora suit is in the wash.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Any number that starts with “8” is a hate number, didn’t you know?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Commander Keen

kiwifarms.net
  13. he wasn't born in 86 so what is the reference? LOL at the hate army. Sounds like a MAGA group.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Freshtodeath

Freshtodeath Kwhality Khantent

kiwifarms.net
  14. 86 is a slang term for barring someone from a business so maybe that?

kiwifarms.net
  15. So the hate army is 86ing people? that is slang for the mafia burying people in desert lmao

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Freshtodeath

Freshtodeath Kwhality Khantent

kiwifarms.net
  16. Also means to remove or withhold something. Like “86 the onions”. I thought that was the year he was born, there for a bit.

Commander Keen

kiwifarms.net
  17. Yeah. nothing will come of it. The fake pearl-clutching and misrepresenting what Dark actually does means they have an excuse to shrug it off. The guy makes it sound like there's a militant Nazi paedophile on their platform selling white power t-shirts. Of course they're going to investigate it. All this does is give DSP ammo next time he goes REEEE DETRACTORS SAY I'M A PEDERAST FOR NO REASON.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  18. Yeah he was born in '82. The 86 number was something I never understood. Maybe that was the year he initially told Panda he was born? :p

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    ReentryPhantom

ReentryPhantom Need that money to pay my bills...

kiwifarms.net
  19. number 86 is also used in kiwifarm thread about dsp, the onion man

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.